Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help with sisters of parvos. been trying to kill my sister of parvos known rqeuims are lohk and fass khra even with rhino with good mods but got it wrong now she level 5 i moded my rhino very with flow rank 8 vitality anyone know a good way to beat them a

(NSW)uij123

Question

13 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Tehcaro said:

The sisters are very strong, mod the correct elements for her weaknesses and what ever you do don't let her shields start to recover.

true they are very strong and plan on opening a riven shoot gun mod to get thou shields.

Play with squadmates.

Any Warframe can be useful, as long as you know how to play them, the subtleties of their powers, and you have good modding knowledge.

If you're not strong enough for the usual fights and have no idea how to overcome their challenge, then it probably means that the Sisters/Liches are not meant for players of your level, and you need to progress further in the game and collect knowledge before considering dealing with them.

Liches/Sisters are a thing you're supposed to do when you're a very advanced player. Trying to force your way through them before you're ready will give you more trouble than benefits.

1 minute ago, Yaerion said:

Play with squadmates.

Any Warframe can be useful, given that you know how to build them and you have good modding knowledge.

If you're not strong enough for the usual fights and have no idea how to overcome their challenge, then it probably means that the Sisters/Liches are not meant for players of your level, and you need to progress further in the game and collect knowledge before considering dealing with them.

Liches/Sisters are a thing you're supposed to do when you're a very advanced players. Trying to force your way through them before you're ready will give you more trouble than benefits.

I usually do it for the weapons and possible mr points since mostly Mr grind takes a while killed a grinner lich once.

You can get more "possible MR" by just going to your dojo and levelling every weapon you can get from the labs there, and every weapon blueprint you can buy from the market in your orbiter.

You can go to Sanctuary Onslaught for exp if you need it, but generally it seems like you aren't entirely prepared for liches if you can't survive Lvl 90+ missions.

I'd advise holding off of the content until you've completed your star chart, or look at guides online of how to properly mod your warframes and weapons, generally I don't like to tell people what they can and can't do, but seems like without a carry or a banshee build you'd have difficulty following through with stabbing/finishing your lich.

Even if you did get a weapon the gain would be minimal without the several forma required to get the most out of your weapon.

I'd consider clearing your star chart nodes first, getting to Arbitrations and generally spend the time to upgrade your mods as you will need them for end-game grinds such as Liches/Sisters.

On 2021-07-20 at 4:53 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Please next time abbreviate your topic titles...

On 2021-07-20 at 7:38 PM, DarknessNightshade said:

You can get more "possible MR" by just going to your dojo and levelling every weapon you can get from the labs there, and every weapon blueprint you can buy from the market in your orbiter.

You can go to Sanctuary Onslaught for exp if you need it, but generally it seems like you aren't entirely prepared for liches if you can't survive Lvl 90+ missions.

I'd advise holding off of the content until you've completed your star chart, or look at guides online of how to properly mod your warframes and weapons, generally I don't like to tell people what they can and can't do, but seems like without a carry or a banshee build you'd have difficulty following through with stabbing/finishing your lich.

Even if you did get a weapon the gain would be minimal without the several forma required to get the most out of your weapon.

I'd consider clearing your star chart nodes first, getting to Arbitrations and generally spend the time to upgrade your mods as you will need them for end-game grinds such as Liches/Sisters.

beat my  lich an rank up. last week an beat another one fast

Archived