Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there an optimal Ducat farming method?

Renathy

Question

9 answers to this question

I would say the optimal method would be to just focus on completing void fissure missions as quickly as possible (i.e., pick whatever mission is available that you can complete the fastest).  Always go in a random group to passively increase your odds of getting a silver or gold option and take whatever gives you the most ducats.  If you have radiant relics from ESO or railjack, use those up if the rare item isn't something you specifically want to radshare for.  If you can combine ducat farming with something else that checks a box off for you (levelling gear in defense missions, farming cryotic in excavations, etc.), do that.  Otherwise, I'm looking for capture missions and taking a fast-moving warframe with at least one weapon that can sweep through mobs. 

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Dr_Bruiser said:

I would say the optimal method would be to just focus on completing void fissure missions as quickly as possible (i.e., pick whatever mission is available that you can complete the fastest).  Always go in a random group to passively increase your odds of getting a silver or gold option and take whatever gives you the most ducats.  If you have radiant relics from ESO or railjack, use those up if the rare item isn't something you specifically want to radshare for.  If you can combine ducat farming with something else that checks a box off for you (levelling gear in defense missions, farming cryotic in excavations, etc.), do that.  Otherwise, I'm looking for capture missions and taking a fast-moving warframe with at least one weapon that can sweep through mobs. 

This is good advice.

Added to that you can mouse over each reward at the relic reward screen to see how many ducats each one is worth. Great for those rare items that are worth way more ducats than their rarity suggests.

I farmed over 3,000 Ducats Saturday and Sunday to get Primed Chamber. I used quick run missions like rescue and exterminate and went with randoms picking the highest paying reward. Averaged about 300 Ducats per 4-5 runs.

4 hours ago, JRMC said:

Trying to speed up the process efficiently, but seems almost impossible. Y'all got any tips on which Relics to run, for example, because I'm already running the ones without Forma.

Always  run on public,  or with a full team.   4 rolls is 4 chances at silver and gold.  

Public so you can choose between 4 relics.

Capture or exterminate is the fastest for me. I barely do other mission types.

Frame selection is up to you. Gauss with nuking builds seems to be quite fast. Titania or wukong if you don't need to be the dps. Volt, nezha, up to you.

I generally finish missions with randoms in about 2 minutes. Just do one quick and start the next. If you find fast randoms who press play again, things can be even quicker.

In the end, the speed of each missions is what makes ducat farming bearable.

8 hours ago, JRMC said:

Trying to speed up the process efficiently, but seems almost impossible. Y'all got any tips on which Relics to run, for example, because I'm already running the ones without Forma.

Do capture, exterminate and rescue missions.

I personally do this if I just want to get prime parts fast.

And don't do missions that take too long or you will burnt out from farming ducats.

there's not much you can do to accelerate it other than as mentioned, short Missions when available, and playing with more Players.

as for what to use, use what you personally have the most of. which Tier of Keys/Relics is the most common to you depends on what you play the most.

Archived