How to cure bad luck

(PSN)jockhotty

Question

I have been FORSAKEN by DE. Why why why?  Here are the facts 15 sisters 0 (zero)  ephems!  Any tips for being the most unlucky warframe player of this era?  Every time I go to granum land, chin held high, embracing fate only to get a haggy troll sister w a face not even a mother can love. See, it has happened, they have worn me down , I am filled with bitterness.       -signed Hopeful

7 answers to this question

Well folks, thanks for your advice. The trick seems to be to go into the forum and complain and the lawnmower man at DE will fix it in a jiffy. Now, all I need to do is solve for the missing variable. 1 ephem/ 17 sisters = 6 ephem/X. Since i dont want duplicates I think I have to multiply by 6! .....So, how about that new war content

Stop doing it.

Do something else on your wishlist, then comeback tomorrow and see if it's finally your time to get lucky.

Not just lich ephemeras. Should be applied to everything you're looking inside warfare.

Persistent hard farming is a well known shortcut to burnout in this game. Limit and divide your farms to keep your sanity.

Archived