Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm 18 days away from getting primed sure footed.

Vortex

Makes frames that don't have innate knockdown resistance or ones like Rhino and his Iron Skin from not being knocked around while playing the game in the most efficient way possible. I don't see why not. And I honestly doubt they'd nerf it when there are plenty of ways to circumvent self-stagger.

I'd suggest learning how to avoid CC with rolling than using a crutch mod.

But if you don't want to do that then go for it. It's certainty effective for removing enemy CC as a game mechanic.

Personally I like Shred, so I’d get Primed Shred. With “Problematic knockdowns” and “Altering mechanics of gun” balancing on the scale of “What do I find a priority”, Altering wins by a longshot for me (knockdowns aren’t such a problem)

edit: Oh wait, I already got it, haha. Forgot about that

2 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

It's not "nerfed" because the internet on it's release was full of people complaining about how useless the mod was and some vets even went ahead calling it an insult rather than an achievement.

On release it was viewed as useless due to it not affecting staggers, the "blocking" animation it had immobilized you for as long if not longer than Handspring's animation, and self-stagger was self-die at the time. So for the cost to rank and slot plus being behind 900 logins made it more of an insult than a useful mod on release.

Though tbh it is still pretty useless if you just know when to roll.

Yeah, I am around 30 days too. That being said... I don't think I am actually going to get it despite wanting it ever since I learned about it. 

I still get knocked down, and bumped and dragged, but over time ist started to annoy me less, I got better at avoiding, and often it was actually a small wake up call to let myself know to start paying attention to the game, and stop being on autopilot. So for myself, weirdly, being knocked down helps me focus and enjoy the game a little better. I know I can avoid such issues when I am maintaining concentration, rolling, using Los better etc 

That being said, I still think you should probably get it, I am probably in the minority on this. I think I'll get Primed Shred instead. 

Archived