Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the Jugulus and Saxum mods drop from the non-Rex variants.

RogueSyndiva

(Saxum mods) Currently, the only way we can get them is to do the assassination bounty on Deimos.

They only spawn in one by the end of that bounty (which takes 10~15 minutes to complete) and have only less than 10% to drop the common ones. Meanwhile, the uncommon and rare ones are nigh impossible to get.

If you don't want to make these mods (including the Jugulus ones) drop from non-Rex variants, then at least guaranteed one of the set mods to drop when you kill them. We don't need another layer of RnG on top of an existing RnG.

TL:DR : When you kill the Rex variants, make them guaranteed to drop one of the set mods on death. The guaranteed mods from the mod set will be split into a (template: 33% for common, 33% for uncommon and 33% for rare) percentage distribution.

9 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

They also drop from the endless deimos bounties. It's not an enjoyable farm in the least but it is an alternate location.

unknown.png

You mentioned the phrase 'Not an enjoyable farm', so you acknowledged the absurdity of these mod sets (be it consciously or sub-consciously).

Don't encourage DE to ignore these fundamental design flaws, make them realize how serious it really is. Like what I'm doing right now.

Plus, the endless bounty you mentioned have messed-up Reward Rotations, near-zero enemy spawn rate if done solo (which is over 80% of the case).

I need your help with this, we need your help.

P/S: I don't mean to offend you or against you, if my statement sounds anything like it, I'm sorry. It's just this kind of thing is very unhealthy to the game itself.

8 minutes ago, RogueSyndiva said:

You mentioned the phrase 'Not an enjoyable farm', so you acknowledged the absurdity of these mod sets (be it consciously or sub-consciously).

Don't encourage DE to ignore these fundamental design flaws, make them realize how serious it really is. Like what I'm doing right now.

Plus, the endless bounty you mentioned have messed-up Reward Rotations, near-zero enemy spawn rate if done solo (which is over 80% of the case).

I need your help with this, we need your help.

P/S: I don't mean to offend you or against you, if my statement sounds anything like it, I'm sorry. It's just this kind of thing is very unhealthy to the game itself.

oh it's fine, I just wanted to point out there are 2 awful locations to farm those mod.  I actually keep meaning to go back and make a bug report because every time I play the endless mission solo all I get are extractors instead of rotating bounties and the extractors are horrendous solo: 6 extractors for 1 rotation with them only spawning one at a time. It takes almost an hour to get to rotation C for a 2.5% drop chance when that happens.

But yeah farming those mods either way is awful, they're as bad as the mods that used to only drop off only the grineer command units in the plains. The deimos carnis rex isn't so bad because they spawn pretty frequently in isolation vaults but one saxum rex per 3 bounty steps at minimum with a 0.2% drop chance for their rare mod is obscene.

44 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

oh it's fine, I just wanted to point out there are 2 awful locations to farm those mod.  I actually keep meaning to go back and make a bug report because every time I play the endless mission solo all I get are extractors instead of rotating bounties and the extractors are horrendous solo: 6 extractors for 1 rotation with them only spawning one at a time. It takes almost an hour to get to rotation C for a 2.5% drop chance when that happens.

But yeah farming those mods either way is awful, they're as bad as the mods that used to only drop off only the grineer command units in the plains. The deimos carnis rex isn't so bad because they spawn pretty frequently in isolation vaults but one saxum rex per 3 bounty steps at minimum with a 0.2% drop chance for their rare mod is obscene.

Yup.

Other mods with hellish drop chances are the Corpus gas tile secret laboratory enemy mods and shock collar.... you could propably farm all the dojo pigments from orb vallis solo before getting shock collar -.-

Archived