Ephemera of sisters of parvos drop chance

pupupPrime

Question

Sooooo ive been doing alot of corpus liches and by alot i mean 7 and out of those 7 liches and my 2nd,4th and 7th have ephemera. Is this because im lucky or is it because the drop chance of of the ephemera are higher than the 20%===>(when i looked at the wiki this is the %)

7 answers to this question

10 hours ago, pupupPrime said:

Wew if only that luck can be converted to sevagoth parts' drop chance

It literally can be!  A lot of people don't seem to realize this, but one of the  best ways to play Warframe is to transfer the good luck drops you don't care about into the bad luck drops you actually do care about.  Sell what you don't want, buy what you want.

This is even moreso for Ephemera, where you don't even lose anything in the process.  It took me about a week to get my first Ephemera from a Sister, but then I Converted her and was able to sell her for 200p with very little effort.  I wouldn't be surprised if you could sell them for more, I just wanted to liquidate mine fast.  Use that platinum to get anything you want in the game!

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)DekuBakugo8867 said:

You got lucky I'm 0/10 on epherma

Year old thread bro....    

update from me:  my numbers sure didnt hold up lol.   20% feels like a stretch =(.    

I need specific ephemera and or specific weapons so I roll larvalings until i get the right weapons...  the lich/sis never has the ephemera....   it feels like skipping larvalings also make you skip ephemera.     my next few times, screw the weapons, im just taking whatever comes.... 

I need vengeful pull and im done with my ephemera collection on kuva/sis ephemera.