Veso is literally a giant nerd

houselyrander

He's a Tech after all, so he should be. But it probably took me longer than it should have to realize that Veko is an absolute giant. We don't really get to see him side by side with much beyond MOAs, and the Companion versions are pretty short so I'm probably used to friendly MOAs being tiny, but regular ones are as big as a warframe and Teko still dwarfs them. Just a fun detail I noticed.

while Veso/whatever name he has this time is classed as being a Tech, and seems to be large enough to be a Tech, note that he still wears the neutral brown coloured suit of a regular Crewman. Techs are definitely among the tallest Corpus, but IIRC some of the Elite Terra units like the Trenchers are the same size.

either way, guy still only has a Plinx when a tech should have a Supra, and he relies on robots to fight for him, meanwhile the megachad that is Kahl-175 needs nothing more than a machete and a "borrowed" Corinth Prime to murder a field full of Sentients! FOR THE QUEENS!! :grineer:

4 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

either way, guy still only has a Plinx when a tech should have a Supra,

Technically, other factions have different armaments for their Techs. IIRC Juno techs (which Veso would most likely be given his being stationed on a Corpus ship) use the Exergis.

Given that the battle appears to have been going on for some time prior to our gaining control of him (as well as his missing helmet), it's likely that his main weapon was either damaged or lost beforehand. Edit: Or alternatively, he might not have had time to grab more than his Plinx and PDA before Alad sent his broadcast out.

3 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

i'm pretty sure that regular Moas are still smaller than warframes...

I went in to the Similacrum to compare hieghts, and MOAs seem to be about as tall as warframes, at least when in a neutral stance. I think bursas are much taller at full hieght as well, but spend most of their time "sitting". I'll have to test that more though.

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

while Veso/whatever name he has this time is classed as being a Tech, and seems to be large enough to be a Tech, note that he still wears the neutral brown coloured suit of a regular Crewman. Techs are definitely among the tallest Corpus, but IIRC some of the Elite Terra units like the Trenchers are the same size.

either way, guy still only has a Plinx when a tech should have a Supra, and he relies on robots to fight for him, meanwhile the megachad that is Kahl-175 needs nothing more than a machete and a "borrowed" Corinth Prime to murder a field full of Sentients! FOR THE QUEENS!! :grineer:

35 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Given that the battle appears to have been going on for some time prior to our gaining control of him (as well as his missing helmet), it's likely that his main weapon was either damaged or lost beforehand.

Poor guy lost his helmet, his supra (or exergis), his prova, and even the blue on his jumpsuit. And the worst part is? He's not even supposed to BE here today!

Archived