Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different mission type suggestion

(XBOX)AAR24814

Almost all the missions in warframe have endless and innumerable enemies spawning. It would be good if there were certain missions which had fewer enemies where we could fight them one on one and progress to the objective. These enemies could be beefier and of different factions if needed but that would definitely add more flavor to the existing gameplay.

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

Meh, the entire game is built around fighting hordes now, not sure it'd be the best investment of dev time.

Are you sure:

1. Assassination
  2. Capture
  3. Defection (?)
  4. Disruption
  5. Hijack
  6. Mobile defense (you don't need to kill anything)
  7. Rescue
  8. Sabotage
  9. Spy
  10. And this one with Ayatan hunting from Maro...something

As for OP I would like even more, like Ayatan hunting from Mario. But that's probably too much for players.

il y a 12 minutes, quxier a dit :

Are you sure:

1. Assassination
  2. Capture
  3. Defection (?)
  4. Disruption
  5. Hijack
  7. Rescue
  8. Sabotage
  9. Spy

As for OP I would like even more, like Ayatan hunting from Mario. But that's probably too much for players.

Yes, I'm very sure, there are hordes of enemies in all those modes. And frames nowadays are designed to take on multiple enemies.

Not saying I am straight up against the idea, but I'd like the devs to spend their limited time on something else than yet another starchart node.

And I can see it from miles away, if those less numerous but beefier enemies are too weak, people are gonna complain "it doesn't make any difference, they die in one hit, I just have less things to keep my combo going", and if they're too beefy, people are gonna complain "bullet sponge again ? DE lazy with their lazy game design".

22 minutes ago, quxier said:

Are you sure:

1. Assassination
  2. Capture
  3. Defection (?)
  4. Disruption
  5. Hijack
  7. Rescue
  8. Sabotage
  9. Spy

Disruption jumps out of this list as having a lot of enemies spawning regardless of how fast a player kills, but yeah, for the most part the amount of enemies at any one time is influenced by how fast players kill; kill fast and they’ll spawn fast. It’s not uncommon for a slower TTK to have fewer enemies; I often face about 7-ish(?) total in small groups of varied enemy types, 1 - 5 of which I’m actually engaged in fighting.

🤔 I’ve been meaning to look more into just how many enemies we potentially fight and spawn rates and all that, since it annoys me that mostly I’m drawing on memory instead of noted observation. I keep getting distracted since playing is a lot more fun than studying 😋

2 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Yes, I'm very sure, there are hordes of enemies in all those modes. And frames nowadays are designed to take on multiple enemies.

Not saying I am straight up against the idea, but I'd like the devs to spend their limited time on something else than yet another starchart node.

And I can see it from miles away, if those less numerous but beefier enemies are too weak, people are gonna complain "it doesn't make any difference, they die in one hit, I just have less things to keep my combo going", and if they're too beefy, people are gonna complain "bullet sponge again ? DE lazy with their lazy game design".

Just because there are enemies it doesn't mean you need to interact with them. Like spy. You don't even need a weapon (technically you have to equip at least one, afair).

2 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Disruption jumps out of this list as having a lot of enemies spawning regardless of how fast a player kills, but yeah, for the most part the amount of enemies at any one time is influenced by how fast players kill; kill fast and they’ll spawn fast. It’s not uncommon for a slower TTK to have fewer enemies; I often face about 7-ish(?) total in small groups of varied enemy types, 1 - 5 of which I’m actually engaged in fighting.

I don't do Disruption too much but you just need to kill 1 enemy per conduit. No hordes of enemies.

Archived