Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Harrow prime

(PSN)SHINOBISERPENT

God, yes. Coat-capes are one of my favorite design niches and I've been so miffed that only Hydroid gets to have one with his deluxe auxillary. Considering Sevagoth's VFX, it's certainly possible to do something like this. If not for Harrow Prime, I'd love to see it down the line. The recent wings and the Sister Ephemeras have shown how much more they can be than simply auras/trails.

15 hours ago, (PSN)SHINOBISERPENT said:

So for Harrow's prime accessories, hear me out. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bleachmedia/images/7/77/541ManinBlackUncloaked.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20190622224435

Black coat ephemera. Doesn't have to be only black. Just willowy and wispy and firey. 

Really? 😑

Zangetsu?

The whole black flaming cape design looks more like something Sevagoth would have. Harrow is more of some Priest. A PRIME minister. Sorry, had to say it. I just don’t picture home with that kind of ephemera.

Him, I picture some sort of ring that appears on the floor around his feet. Like some sort of demon seal. Showing some crazy symbols and such floating around him. Maybe the Orokin were a little superstitious. That or there was a religious group that was against the science. And one just so happened to be used as an experiment that turned him into Harrow. Maybe he could even be somewhat part of the lore. The one that convinced the others to turn against their orokin rulers. 

Of course I also picture some chains swirling around him. 

11 hours ago, (PSN)chris1pat8twins said:

Really? 😑

Zangetsu?

The whole black flaming cape design looks more like something Sevagoth would have. Harrow is more of some Priest. A PRIME minister. Sorry, had to say it. I just don’t picture home with that kind of ephemera.

Him, I picture some sort of ring that appears on the floor around his feet. Like some sort of demon seal. Showing some crazy symbols and such floating around him. Maybe the Orokin were a little superstitious. That or there was a religious group that was against the science. And one just so happened to be used as an experiment that turned him into Harrow. Maybe he could even be somewhat part of the lore. The one that convinced the others to turn against their orokin rulers. 

Of course I also picture some chains swirling around him. 

I also had in mind naruto's coat in nine tails mode. I believe it would work because priests wear robes and he already has a kinda robe-like skin.

An ephemera robe would look cool on EVERYTHING

Please make this big. I'd buy it.

• 1 month later...

Archived