Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe has no immersive music for battle

(XBOX)Harbinger XK5

I second this!

The music in the game is fantastic, but it does not match the intensity that Warframe wants. I end up listening to other stuffs outside of the game because in the middle of combat the music makes things boring. It's too much ambience, doesn't have that Doom sorta punchiness to it that a game this quick should have to keep players in that flow state.

• 1 month later...

I almost always play the Mass Effect trilogy ost at the back when i play warframe, especially the combat themes (Inflitration, Tali's theme, Battling Saren, Grissom Academy extration theme etc). Great for atmosphere and bloodpumping, space epicness combat!

To be fair though, some tracks are absolute bangers, like the Nidus Prime trailer (frekin'unit of a track), Octavia prime's as well, and Hunhow's theme are just amazing, including the "This is Who You Really Are", and most of the Ambient Nightwave Diorama Tracks, and last but not least, the newest Sisters of Parvos screen track (first 20 or so seconds). I just melt when i hear that last one....

Archived