Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sporule Avichea and Crescent Vulpaphyla don't spawn.

dwqrf

Both of those rare species are supposed to be found during Vome, with pheromones ; but it seems impossible to make them spawn.

For Cetus and Fortuna, we have many species, divided in three groups, the Common, the Uncommon, and the Rare. Using baits allow a quick capture of Rare animals, while not using bait ensure Common capture. The Uncommon are hard to find.

But in Deimos, there is only one Common and one Rare per Cycle. It's really easy to find the rare counterpart of the Avichea and Vulpaphyla during Fass, but during Vome, it's only those rares again that show up, and they shouldn't. The in-game description of those animals is quite clear.

Could we have a fix, or a proper clarification that's it's supposed to be working this way ?

• 1 month later...
On 2021-07-22 at 9:23 AM, dwqrf said:

Both of those rare species are supposed to be found during Vome, with pheromones ; but it seems impossible to make them spawn.

Why are you bothering to use the hunting trail? Crescent Vulp spawn fairly regularly while just wondering around. Wait until the correct time, grab your AW and fly around waiting for pings on the tranq gun, you should find the Vulp quickly. I haven’t tried to find a single Avichea so I cannot say anything on that one. They should spawn in the wild too, and the same method should work. Nothing is exclusively found with the hunting trails as far as I know.

Middle tier animals will be the hardest to spawn. Sorry. It took me three days of hunting to finally find a crescent vulpha, so I understand your frustration, but that's simply the way they fixed the numbers for spawns. 

As for the bird, they do spawn pretty often in certain spots, but they are TINY! Also, if you don't catch they fast enough they can clip through sections of the map, which makes getting to them pretty difficult.

Archived