General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Zenith Secondary Fire Bug

birb76

Zenith, when in single fire mode, automaticly switches back to automatic firing mode after reloading. This simple bug really annoys me as i constantly have to press secondary fire button to shoot in semi.

I'm not sure I'd classify that as a bug, exactly.
It happens because the disc you launch to activate semi-fire explodes when you reload, if the disc is no longer out, you're back to auto fire, yeah?

Now whether it'd be convenient to have it just switch modes and stay switched is a different discussion, but as far as I know, exploding the disc on reload is intended behavior.

1 minute ago, Gregio said:

I'm not sure I'd classify that as a bug, exactly.
It happens because the disc you launch to activate semi-fire explodes when you reload, if the disc is no longer out, you're back to auto fire, yeah?

Now whether it'd be convenient to have it just switch modes and stay switched is a different discussion, but as far as I know, exploding the disc on reload is intended behavior.

Wow, i haven't realized that detail, I think it is most probably designed this way after looking at the animation but it still sure is annoying. Should i delete the post or leave it as a suggestion ?

Archived