FanFrame: Numeral- The Accountant

(PSN)BaronHypersthen

Numeral

The Accountant the Resourceful.

Passive: Auto replenish Primary and Secondary Ammo over time.

Lacking nothing Numeral sees opportunity whoever he faces.

Max LvL 30

Armor: 115

Health: 300

Sheilds: 500

Energy 200

Sprint Speed: 1.08

1 power: Offset) Get rewarded for taking damage, each damage type will lend you different buffs and advantages the more extreme the element the higher the buff. (Slash-fire rate, impact-body damage, puncture-headshot damage, fire-sprint speed, Ice-Reload Speed, Toxin- Adds Toxin effect , Electricity- increases Multi-shot, Magnetic- Knockdown Resistance, radiation- evasion, Viral- increase energy pool, Corrosive- energy regeneration ,Gas- Invisibility, Blast- Noise Reduction)- 25 Energy Cast. Toggle function. Energy drain will increase by 3 points for every 3 element types added. Strength will increase Buffs Effect while Duration and Efficiency Mods will affect energy drain.

2 power: Census) Taking account of all enemies in the vicinity Numeral prepares himself with any additional stats required. (Cycle between 4 different options on how you want to handle yourself) increase Health pool, Shields, Damage and Armor. 50 Energy Cost. Strength Mods will increase the buffs given, Duration Mods will increase the timer of the buffs (only applies to Damage and Armor), Range will increase the radius for enemies tallied. 

3 power: Loan) Like what you see, then try it on because it looks better on you. Loan temporarily stuns a single target enemy while making a complete swap of stats or a short duration. (Killing the selected target will still keep your stats for the alloted time.) Holding the power button will end the swap prematurely. Eximus Unit Buffs will also be taken.  50 Energy Cost. Duration mods will effect the duration of the Loan, Efficiency will Effect power cost, Range mods will effect the target cast range, Strength Mods will increase the loaned stats.(Note: Swapping back with an already killed Loaned enemy will preset your stats from before your initial cast.)

4 power: Bankrupt- Sacrifice all your energy for this gambit tenno, Bankrupt yourself to deal a massive Area of Effect, killing anyone within range (Element: True Damage). Any survivors have an increased drop rate. 100 Energy Cost Requirement( Note: Having higher energy of the cast requirements will still drain All remaining energy pool but will contribute in increasing the attack), Power Mods will increase damage and drop chance, Range Mods will increase the range of blast. Efficiency Mods will have no effect in ability cost.

Life is a great cost tenno , will you let Numeral haggle the price.

Signature Weapon: Combifex: Spear gun- Average throws allow nearby enemies to have a higher drop rate. In Numerals possession the spear guns acts as an excavator and will dig up resources when thrown.

(My thoughts, Numeral is meant to be viewed as a type of supporter/ tank frame that's capable of being the master when it come to higher lvl scaling enemies, I really like the idea that he's not really supposed to be in a situation that he couldn't handle himself in, for example I constantly thought (and even more with these updates) that elemental damage and status procs was too easy to deal with; in the game their are SO many ways to be either resistant or immune to element types as seen in certain mods, Arcanes, warframe powers, tenno operator abilities, companions and helminth powers; I wanted to change things abit and sorta "use" the elements in my favor more than just in my weapon. As for design I imagined him more Butler style in appearance, imagine I guess a cross between Limbo and Barruk (Idk if that description helps at all).

This was So much fun to do, this was my first ever Warframe fan idea. I'm very happy about it. Feel free to give me your feedback (Critique is appreciated). I'll do my best to update more and fix some things about him. I'm still in the works of completing his Lore. Also sorry I didn't put specific numbers for his power's.

I like the idea , expecially the third skill. It even inpired me to make another frame More on the finance side ( on the extrme to the point you can go in bullet debt ( fire bullets even after the magazine is empty ) and health debt ( having negative health and paying interest on your health deb until the debt is to hight and you get repossed  ).  Giving out predatory loans to enemies and so on. I really like this theme and it is one off the most creative I´ve seen so far. The only thing the seems like would be fundamentallyu broken about the frame is the garanteed drop on enemies ftom the ultimate ( it would out performa any of the reroling we have right know by a mile )). Also a bit to much self buffing for my liking but the idea is really neat 

54 minutes ago, keikogi said:

I like the idea , expecially the third skill. It even inpired me to make another frame More on the finance side ( on the extrme to the point you can go in bullet debt ( fire bullets even after the magazine is empty ) and health debt ( having negative health and paying interest on your health deb until the debt is to hight and you get repossed  ).  Giving out predatory loans to enemies and so on. I really like this theme and it is one off the most creative I´ve seen so far. The only thing the seems like would be fundamentallyu broken about the frame is the garanteed drop on enemies ftom the ultimate ( it would out performa any of the reroling we have right know by a mile )). Also a bit to much self buffing for my liking but the idea is really neat 

Thank you, I'm very glad you like my concept, also I agree Numeral would be very broken if ever put in the game. I was considering just making his last power have a drop increase rate (strength mods involving with the drop chance) and I might make that into a permanent change. I really Appreciate you liking Loan I've been wanting a move like this for awhile, however can be definitely exploitable (Scenario: Your in a Void survival, your running low on health and you see a corrupted exodus gunner or bombard with better health and stats than you, you make the swap, suddenly your at full health). I admit that Numeral is quite "Selfish"  as sorta support/tank frame for his abilities really only benefit himself, I'm constantly wondering whether or not if I should make his 2nd ability helpful by benefiting teammates (however I just want to be sure not make him too much like hyldryn or narrow.) Anyway, again thank you for liking and commenting on my idea.

Archived