different color bar for completed foundry items

Hi so i just accidently spent like 13 platinum rushing a krisys core (moa part) 13 minutes before it was done because the bar looked full and i thought it was done printing this would not be a problem if the foundry completion bar turned a different color when it was done

27 minutes ago, Dragxon said:

Hi so i just accidently spent like 13 platinum rushing a krisys core (moa part) 13 minutes before it was done because the bar looked full and i thought it was done printing this would not be a problem if the foundry completion bar turned a different color when it was done

Foundry items that are done say "ready to claim" above the meter. They also have a % completed below the bar that says "100%" and the word "CLAIM" in the lower right. There is also no platinum icon/price in the lower left corner.

k456e3e3q1a11.jpg

Foundry items that are not done have a great big red X next to the bar as well as the amount of time remaining above the bar, and a % completed number below the bar as well as a plat icon in the lower left corner and the word "RUSH" in the lower right corner.

xomlrv5aggb41.png

7oq9q0e9yktz.png

Furthermore there is a popup window that says "complete build now for X plat?" with an OK/Cancel option.

t608l1fpwlk31.jpg

The issue is not a lack of color alerting you that the item is done, the issue is you're not reading the screen and the numerous failsafes that are already in place to prevent this from happening. 

Read the screen and pay attention and you will avoid this issue in the future.

Edited by Leqesai
  • Like 5

Ok i already knew this you pointing it out doesn't change the fact that at a glance it still looks done. A small red x may pop out to you but to someone with adhd it might as well not be there.

7 minutes ago, Dragxon said:

Also i'm so used to buying weapon slots from the foundry that clicking yes on any boxes that pop up is muscle memory

Thats on you, my dude.

Go slower and read what is in front of you and you will avoid this issue.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dragxon said:

A small red x may pop out to you but to someone with adhd it might as well not be there.

The game shows you another screen asking you if you're sure of what you're doing...

ADHD or not you can stop and read.