Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liches unkillable

Aonodensetsu

The liches seem to be bugged to be unkillable. Upon getting to the 3rd part of the encounter fight the lich just dies and despawns without checking if the 3rd requiem is correct, without escaping, without changing its planet, without increasing in level - as if the mission never happened. As far as I'm aware only happens for new liches since I completed the one I've had for a few months just fine and only this one seems to be broken.

How can this bug be reproduced?
Try to make the lich escape to railjack.

What was happening before the issue started?
Liches would correctly check the 3rd requiem, die, and escape to railjack.

Can you provide your build and game settings?
The newest version as of 22.07.2021 (30.5.4)

What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?
Global as client (host too I think?).

Can you share any images or a video of the bug?
https://imgur.com/a/8c3DfCy (2 screens from 2 different players - Myxiq and myself)

Edit:
Solo did make the lich flee, but I'd argue that it isn't a solution as most newer players will not be able to face a lv4-5 lich alone.

33 minutes ago, Aonodensetsu said:

Upon getting to the 3rd part of the encounter fight the lich just dies and despawns without checking if the 3rd requiem is correct, without escaping, without changing its planet, without increasing in level - as if the mission never happened.

How many times did you down him? Ik that there is a certain cap a lich can endure before escaping?

Also what quirk does your lich have? I think maybe he has the quirk Coward or Deserter, both of which might trigger an escape.

7 minutes ago, x_xGamerx_x said:

How many times did you down him? Ik that there is a certain cap a lich can endure before escaping?

Also what quirk does your lich have? I think maybe he has the quirk Coward or Deserter, both of which might trigger an escape.

Yeah well mine only 'escaped' once so the quirk might have been true - but in the case of my friend it happened thrice in a row which I assume isn't due to a quirk.
Edit: Also it happened on the first time he was downed - I wouldn't let him regen hp since I had the correct mod order anyway.

Archived