Custom tab in arsenal, for better sorting

I love WF so I have been keeping every weapon. More than half of them have been forma and have multiple mod configuration. There is no way I could remember every config I made on every weapon unless I click each weapon to see. I know we could already make profile loadout, but this is about sorting multiple weapons at once.

Suggestion: Please allow us to create custom tabs under the arsenal, which we could manually adds weapons into different categories and create name labels. (For better and faster sorting)

For example: If I see a Corpus faction Sortie that has "shotgun only" modifier, I can go to my arsenal click on the "anti-corpus" tab I created, and select one of the shotgun. This is not possible currently because if I search for shotgun in the textbox, all the shotguns in my arsenal would pop up instead. Then I have to click on each individual shotgun to see which one is mod for against the Corpus.

As WF's arsenal grows with every update, I think a better sorting or label system is required. Some custom tab examples could be: heavy attack, status primer, headshot weapons, and Riven etc. The possibility to create unique label tab is endless. It certainly will help sorting inventory in long term future contents.

Edited by Godmode_Ash
grammar

• Godmode_Ash changed the title to Custom tab in arsenal, for better sorting