Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Violin the spider frame

UnfinishedApple

20210722_132144.jpgI have a few ideas for warframes but this one is the most flushed out she is a spider frame and she has an emphasis on being sneaky and stealthy having two sets of abilities which are the following

P she is able to latch onto any surface and can move freely against it

1) When not latched on the wall she shoots out a web ensnaring everyone caught in it pulling them together

When latched to the wall she can hit a enemy with a web and pin them against the surface she is currently on

2) When not latched against a wall she fires out a web swinging from it towards the location where it was shot

When latched to the wall she shoots a string from where she is mounted to the location targeted which she can climb onto and walk on she can also stick enemies to the web

3) when not latched she can instantly kill an enemy and gets health from it

When she is launched on the wall she will jump down and kill an enemy as well fearing nearby enemies

4) her body opens up and thousands of micro spiders come out of her seeking out enemies and attaching themselves making the enemies visible through walls when she taps the ability again the spiders detonate and blow up the enemy

SSorry that there is a crap image of it and that everything does not have punctuation and is confusing but that's my idea let's make it reality? Shape-shift the idea make it whatever you want that's just my idea hope you enjoy reading through it that's just my idea hope you enjoy reading through it

Despite the numerous suggestions for a spider-frame, I have concerns that Khora maybe the closest thing we get, for a long while. 

As for the concept, it seems sound, but I'm not sure how functional it would be in-game, just yet, since they're aren't really any stats to go off of. One thing that I do think could use some improvement, is the name, since Violin is a very...Musical name.  Also, off-topic, but

Spoiler

the wall-climbing reminds me of a concept someone else did for a spider-frame. I'm not sure who made it (it was atleast a year ago), but their idea was called "Widow" and she had six legs that allowed her to crawl up walls, and they were supposed to resemble a dress/skirt when idle. Inspired me to make this:

Widow-Concept.png

2 hours ago, (PSN)The1stAzrael said:

Despite the numerous suggestions for a spider-frame, I have concerns that Khora maybe the closest thing we get, for a long while. 

As for the concept, it seems sound, but I'm not sure how functional it would be in-game, just yet, since they're aren't really any stats to go off of. One thing that I do think could use some improvement, is the name, since Violin is a very...Musical name.  Also, off-topic, but

Hide contents

the wall-climbing reminds me of a concept someone else did for a spider-frame. I'm not sure who made it (it was atleast a year ago), but their idea was called "Widow" and she had six legs that allowed her to crawl up walls, and they were supposed to resemble a dress/skirt when idle. Inspired me to make this:

Widow-Concept.png

In my language there's a spider called a violin spider and it has stripes and that weird pattern I drew on her that's why it came to mind you are right something like widow or Arakna will de better as for her design it's kind of hard but I don't think they'll go with the back thing because you know the weapons go on your back I think it would be grand to have spider legs around her waist like a skirt and when she jumps onto a wall they open up and the light on to it ekta drawing it's better than mine

Archived