Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there any weapons you would like to see in this game?

TeaHands

Am 22.7.2021 um 18:41 schrieb Soy77:

Fun fact: ninjas actually use shotguns.

One version that i know is made of hardened leather so it's light enough for them to carry. 

And it shoots bunch of round iron pellets just like how you imagine an old shotgun would work.

Ninjas actually love guns because it gets the job done. Guns are effective, just like the ninjas. Unlike, say... throwing iron stars at people.

Yeah totally ineffective to throw iron stars at someone except warframes that basically have enough strengh to rip you arm out. With that force, an iron star would just go right through someone.

aside from that:

i need some dual whips and some strings that you could use as weapons similar to Walther from hellsing! 

Want a archetypal double-barreled shotgun. It could be an exploration mission. Find a destroyed Infested‘s lair.   A large number of targets been finished. Some jump scare.  The Infested at the end been fixed on the altar by a great sword. The inscription on the greatsword glowed. There was a shotgun with a smoking muzzle on the ground.  OK, I want that sword too.

Can I use them together?

More variation of assault rifles, smgs, semi auto pistols, more auto pistol, one handed hammers, spears like someone mentionned before me. I also would like axe weapons with the one and two hand aswell because those weapons are surely can be strong enough. Also maces or flails because currently we do not have flails, mace is only represented with magistar beyond that there is only zaw version. 

These are things that could please me very well but my heart wish one thing really - Grenades.

9 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

What about a reverse gun blade. It's a gun, but it has an alt fire that does a close range CQC attack. It could do a knockdown, or do a finisher.

For a moment I thought you meant a gunblade with the barrel pointing towards us.

Just plain old dual (chain)whips and a scoped bow, something like an upgraded Daikyu. (preferably with in-built multiproc stacking to make use of that status chance stat)

I would also like to see more axes and scythes different to the ones we already have.

I got one. A Shield Gun.

• A primary weapon that is a Tower Shield with a mounted weapon on top.
  • Alt Fire slams the shield onto the ground creating a shockwave that knocks down enemies in a cone area.

It has hidden mods built into it.

• Increased Weapon Swap speed.
  • Stagger resistance when holding the shield.

Lever-action shotgun.

I've bought entire games based on their inclusion of lever-action weapons and while I'm sad that basically all the current offerings in Warframe are underwhelming in either the viability, sound or feel department a high-tier lever-action shotgun that actually looks good would be drool worthy.

Seriously, just double the damage of the Sybaris weapons and give them satisfying single shot instead of two BB pops. I'm already peeved I had to get the one Tennogen skin to make the newer models not look like dookie.

And the Grinlock looks like a tumor with plumbing sticking out of it

I've probably already mentioned these too many times but I really like the System Shock 2 laser pistol. The alt-fire fires a less efficient, but highly damaging overcharge bolt with delayed fire rate, and with some pretty satisfying sound effects. Normal fire shoots semi-auto weaker, but more ammo-efficient shots. We have various laser pistols already in the game, but they're not quite the same experience. Here's to hoping they'll make an enhanced version of the Plinx with a secondary mode that fires its entire battery in a similar fashion -- Star Wars hand-cannon blaster, anyone? (primary fire) (overcharge shot - vid shows a rapid fire trick using multiple guns)

And then there's the Scorpion pistol from Mass Effect 3, which fires sticky, delayed-explosion mines. I think DE tried to make the Zakti Prime's sound effect a bit like it, but it's still sadly lacking in the "satisfying explosion" department. (video 2)  That said, I suppose we already have plenty of explosive secondaries to keep most people satisfied; the Kulstar is a blast to use, and even the Kompressa is surprisingly fun and effective. Also, the Spirex really ought to have a punchier sound effect that actually sounds like a sci-fi "rail gun" -- refer to the System Shock 2 laser pistol again.

Also, I just wish burst weapons were more satisfying to use. Most fire off their rounds so fast that you can't really "feel" or hear the burst much. Sadly, most of fun-sounding burst weapons are Grineer rifles that have long since been heavily outclassed. The best way to get the burst weapon experience is to use a full auto weapon and... just fire in bursts. Better examples I can think of are the Sybaris and Kuva Hind. I just wish there were some chunky burst pistols that didn't sound like dollar-store firecrackers. Here's my favorite pistol from Parasite Eve 2, the M93R. I enjoy the Kuva Kraken sometimes, but it's not really the same at all.

More staff weapons like the Scourge, Ferrox, Javlok. Scourge Prime will be with Harrow Prime(Hurry up DE give me, give me) but other types like a slow firing big aoe explosive one, a beam firing one that's alt fire allows you to use it like a beam saber(bonus points if the beam is big enough to cut grineer galleons in half from the surface of earth). One where when you throw it, it becomes a beacon that calls in an artillery strike on its location. Or an infested one that when thrown it starts growing larger and larger until it explodes spewing maggots ever where.

Chainsaws not whimpy little ripkas,  but groovy sized chainsaws, big two handed sized ones that makes the galantine prime look like a toothpick chainsaws.

Maces, morningstar, flails. Single handed, dual wield, with a shield. 

More weapon and shield combos.

Maybe a pile bunker/stake driver for Grineer arm cannon, very short range, very slow fire rate, high crit, massive damage that can send any non-boss enemies to Kingdom Come in one hit, come with "diamond tip" and "explosive tip" fire mode, "diamond tip" dose mainly puncher damage and have better crit multi ,"explosive tip" can have big AOE when it hits something and will also send you flying.

Also, it would be fun if we can weaponize the Janus Key, a Orokin theme arm cannon that's made out of the device that opens the gate to the void in void sabotage mission maybe.

Archived