Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Defense: Revamped Tileset

KruXerion

I'd like to start this topic, by giving great thanks for good updates and making this game enjoyable. Although there is one specific tileset in defense missions that is but enjoyable. I think this change was made along with the entire revamp of the corpus tileset back when Wisp was released, but yeah...

The circular, 3-4 story tileset; where enemies spawn so far off into the distance that 5 waves takes nearly 15 minutes to complete, HAS to go.  Its so bad of a tileset for the mission type. There is absolutely no reason a 5 wave defense should take me 13+ minutes to complete with MR 29s and no one afk. The only way to get a run that does not take half an hour is by running Saryn and even that still takes more time than you'd think it would. PLEASE rework this one part of the Corpus tileset. I avoid these missions like the plague, it should not be that way. I don't even post here, rarely even visit but this tileset is just that bad I felt I needed to say something.

I am with you. This map is alright as Intermission but is such joy-sucking experience as Defense. I back out whenever I see this tileset as Defense on Incursion/Fissure whatever. And completely abandoned any reward from Railjack Defense missions.

This map easily doubles required time to finish 5 waves of any other defence map. Even speed Nova is unable to make it doable in reasonable time.

People have been complaining about it for a while now and it does not seem like there will be any change.

On 2021-07-25 at 9:03 AM, CyberPrimate said:

This map easily doubles required time to finish 5 waves of any other defence map. Even speed Nova is unable to make it doable in reasonable time.

People have been complaining about it for a while now and it does not seem like there will be any change.

That's unfortunate. I guess Ill just keep avoiding Corpus defense then because I just refuse.

Archived