Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Resolved) Website problems, "Content server temporarily unavailable" in launcher?

Jivy
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

We are aware of this issue, please track here for updates

When I try to open the site, this message appears😞

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.34af67d4.1626969429.3e65c4b7

When I try to open the game

p_20291mswx1.png

What's wrong with this game
All my games are online WORK GOOD

Well, here we go again, account not updating after mission and after log out, logging in again is not possible... The SoP update definitely wrecked the game stability significantly... And you actually plan crossplay? Maybe even on peer-to-peer? Well, good luck with that one, will be the same mess like Outriders and some other games, which tried this recently and failed big.

So anyone else think it's pretty damn weird that the Warframe Server Crash is coinciding with a total Steam Crash? I presume that the Warframe Server is not held in the same place as the Steam Server?!? Can anyone help explain this? Cannot be a coincidence. 

Yep same here. Was consigning my pet, subsuming and trying to play via pub cant create a session. - Logout to Relog, voila cant login. - Exited the game, voila launcher wont load.

Wait:

2 minutes ago, TennoSimons said:

So anyone else think it's pretty damn weird that the Warframe Server Crash is coinciding with a total Steam Crash? I presume that the Warframe Server is not held in the same place as the Steam Server?!? Can anyone help explain this? Cannot be a coincidence. 

Maybe because its flooding all over the world?

Just now, TennoSimons said:

Yes they are on the same Service provider, Akamai, which just gone down.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)mega-GX said:

This just happened to me and now I can’t play the game. How long do I wait for to play it again and will the problem happen again if I play another mission?

This seems to be a server issue and is happening to everyone. That means DE will notice the problem pretty quickly within the next few minutes and work on a fix.

EDIT: the problem is something to do with Steam. either way, the problem is large-scale and it shouldn't take too long for someone to figure it out.

Archived