Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Resolved) Website problems, "Content server temporarily unavailable" in launcher?

Jivy
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

We are aware of this issue, please track here for updates

Server's crashed or something 46 minutes ago, and apparently I extracted during the server crash while staying in a mission for a bout 1 hour and 6 minutes. As servers couldn't update my account information I did not get any rewards, and I have a screenshot of the whole list of rewards. Is it possible for DE to actually do something about this, or have I burned through 1 hour of my time on a game that is grindy for quite literally nothing ?

3 minutes ago, Cruises said:

Server's crashed or something 46 minutes ago, and apparently I extracted during the server crash while staying in a mission for a bout 1 hour and 6 minutes. As servers couldn't update my account information I did not get any rewards, and I have a screenshot of the whole list of rewards. Is it possible for DE to actually do something about this, or have I burned through 1 hour of my time on a game that is grindy for quite literally nothing ?

Contact support https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Guess I'm otherworldly then.. oh well. If the apocalypse is near, i wouldn't be surprised. 😂

from what I heard(because the internet is down so word of mouth is supreme) china got a years worth of rainfall in one day so one of their capital cities got flooded after their dams collapsed and so there was a satellite station there that got hit.

1 hour ago, dangerdragon117 said:

if you check on down detector there's an entire list, with many companies and even google themselves reporting down.

even the banks and airline companies are having issues.

That's crazy! I remember when I was younger all of southern ontario and some of the U.S. lost power for days! I was freaking out when I drove home from work because we were told to just go home. The radio stations were all static! Every one!

51 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

That's crazy! I remember when I was younger all of southern ontario and some of the U.S. lost power for days! I was freaking out when I drove home from work because we were told to just go home. The radio stations were all static! Every one!

2004 right? I remember that. It was a winter storm that blew for three weeks.

9 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

I found a wiki page of it. This is the one you remember? It is what I remember. No banks, gas, tv, radios for days. 😯

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003

yeah that one, I was small at the time so all I remember was everyone getting out the flashlight and the we brought out homemade silly putty. I (since I didn't know anything at the time) thought it was great.

I am unable to post under the Xbox bug reports forum, but anyways I was in an Arbitration interception mission for maybe an hour or so, and as we extracted a saving error occurred which I believe coincided with the cloud save error on Xbox around 12:50 ET. It broke my Warframe and when I closed and logged back on I didn’t have any of my rewards. I already put in a support ticket but decided to also post on the forums just in case someone else could help

One reason I don't stay in missions for long periods of time anymore. Just not worth potentially losing all the rewards. I will stay in missions tops 30 minutes now. I'd rather guarantee a smaller reward in a short amount of time, rather than cashing out big from staying in for the endurance runs only to potentially lose out in all that time. I've had my fair share of frustrations over the last 7 years of losing drops due to save issues or the infamous host migrations. 

Archived