Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 22: Connectivity Issues (RESTORED)

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, LillyRaccune said:

Techno-pocalypse. Everyone thought it would be government and financial servers that would be the first to go down. Turns out, all the gaming sites and anything actually useful is being attacked.

Yep, from what I understand, Playstation is down (though they refuse to admit it), steam is having issues, Warframe itself is having issues, etc.

2 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Techno-pocalypse. Everyone thought it would be government and financial servers that would be the first to go down. Turns out, all the gaming sites and anything actually useful is being attacked.

it's the pure truth you're absolutely right

Thanks Rebecca I was trying all sorts - my launcher is just not getting to the play screen and giving an error about 'the download will restart shortly' I was just getting logs ready ! 

vor 1 Minute schrieb Memnoch-T-Baggins:

Just as I finally get Gauss Neuroptics (last needed part to subsume him) after 25 runs of 12 rounds of disruptions, BOOM everything went down! I was starting to think that DE introduced an algorithm in their coding just to piss me off! 😅

Gauss is cool. With his zipping around he will make up for the wait in no time. Have fun with him!

Just now, (PSN)Boomstickman98 said:

Yep, from what I understand, Playstation is down (though they refuse to admit it), steam is having issues, Warframe itself is having issues, etc.

Everything from Steam over ASUS, EA, to UPS and FedEx. 

Minor webnuke.

2 minutes ago, Memnoch-T-Baggins said:

Just as I finally get Gauss Neuroptics (last needed part to subsume him) after 25 runs of 12 rounds of disruptions, BOOM everything went down! I was starting to think that DE introduced an algorithm in their coding just to piss me off! 😅

I was just in a Disruption mission with a guy who got Gauss neuroptics. Then the servers went down.

Whether or not you were this person, my condolences. xD

28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

We have received some outage alerts from our infrastructure partners and we are actively investigating the disruption. Our sincerest apologies as we work to restore full Warframe connectivity!

Thank you for your patience!

EDIT: This is a widespread outage impacting many online services and we are hoping for a quick resolution. 

<3

31 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

We have received some outage alerts from our infrastructure partners and we are actively investigating the disruption.

the disruption.

Seems that Demo unit got past you and the conduits' blown! Don't worry, we will send some spectres, air support, on call crew and a tenno along the way to help :)

Yeah. And considering this is Akamai's second outage within 2 months, this one being significantly more severe, the company's prideful reputation of reliability ain't looking too good. 

Also: Oh look, they've noticed.

unknown.png

Archived