Jump to content
  • 0

Kuva lich trouble


(PSN)lnsanelySkilled
 Share

Question

Having issues getting me kuva lich to show in mission it was born at i recently tried going to planet it ask me do mission for i kill enemies as asked and no lights flicker or anything mentioned for kuva lich is in said mission im at a lost as to wat i am doing wrong in game 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
21 minutes ago, (PSN)lnsanelySkilled said:

Thanks appreciate it

No problemo tenno ^.^

If you want to tag it as answered you can by clicking the arrow up ( left part to the left of the profile picture ) on the desired answer if you don't want a bunch of tenno to still try to answer this question in the future ^.^

Have a nice day ^.^  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

wait do you have a kuva lich spawned and controlling a planet yet ?

If yes you must do mission on that planet.

If no you can always do Cassini capture on saturn and when the light flicker find the lich candidate down him and then look if the weapon is what you want then parazon him.

Edited by trunks013
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

wait do you have a kuva lich spawned and controlling a planet yet ?

If yes you must do mission on that planet.

If no you can always do Cassini capture on saturn and when the light flicker find the lich candidate down him and then look if the weapon is what you want then parazon him.

No i have a lich made from protea on saturn t planet node but if i go there the kuva thing to spawn for lich with weapon not show is wat saying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
23 minutes ago, (PSN)lnsanelySkilled said:

No i have a lich made from protea on saturn t planet node but if i go there the kuva thing to spawn for lich with weapon not show is wat saying

Okay okay what planet your lich is currently controlling ? ( it should have a bunch of red nodes )

Have you already found your 3 parazon requiem mods in order and stabbed the lich with it ? If yes then the mission is a railjack one.

Edited by trunks013
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Okay okay what planet your lich is currently controlling ? ( it should have a bunch of red nodes )

Have you already found your 3 parazon requiem mods in order and stabbed the lich with it ? If yes then the mission is a railjack one.

No i on part one of it i do got all three me mods doe for the lich to be stabbed sadly i can not get the thing show hp on saturn telesto 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Now you have a Lich are you picking the Lich missions in Navigation?

When you click on a mission it will give you a choice of the normal mission and the Lich's mission, you need to play those missions to get the thralls to stab.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
41 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Now you have a Lich are you picking the Lich missions in Navigation?

When you click on a mission it will give you a choice of the normal mission and the Lich's mission, you need to play those missions to get the thralls to stab.

I never got the stab for me lich to spawn. A mission to go too it just says on me game kuva lich birthplace telesto made from protea weakness gas or toxin unsure as skull shows under weak from level one lich not even got all mods uncovered for bottom of profile only one shows second half circle and third yet show there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, (PSN)lnsanelySkilled said:

I never got the stab for me lich to spawn. A mission to go too it just says on me game kuva lich birthplace telesto made from protea weakness gas or toxin unsure as skull shows under weak from level one lich not even got all mods uncovered for bottom of profile only one shows second half circle and third yet show there 

I'm guessing your first language isn't english, I'm trying to work out what you mean.

I'll try and reply with what I think.

It's either a bug you're experiencing or something else.

So you have one full circle complete then you will have the first Requiem Mod known to you, stick it into the first slot far left, and you have half of the second circle completed, the third will show when you complete the second circle.

For that you must keep doing the Kuva designated missions on the planet where the Lich is to increase the Kuva Lich's aggro meter, stab as many of the Kuva Thralls and the circle will fill, once the third circle fills you will know all the requiem mods, the Lich will get downed when you have all the mods in the correct order, for the final stab then it'll run away to Railjack Proxima for you to go and fight it for the weapon..

 

Quote

Requirements to get a Lich.
After the completion of The War Within and Call of the Tempestarii quests, the player may encounter a Candidate after completing the Granum Void in any Corpus Ship tileset while qualifying for Rank 1 rewards of Nightmare Difficulty (using a Zenith Granum Crown). This can be done before or after completing the mission's main objective.

Quote

When the flickering occurs the player has a 1 minute time limit to kill enough enemies to force a larvling to be created

I use Saturn, Cassini, Capture mission for Kuva Lich's

What I do is run past all the enemies and capture the target, after I capture the target start to head to extraction (slowly) you should see the screen flicker, when that happens go nuts killing anything that moves, (refer to above quote for conditions) then you should see on screen the Kuva Guard say blah blah, that means you have a Kuva larvling to go kill, before you stab it hover your mouse over the Kuva Larvling will show you the gun it's holding, then if you want the gun stab it, if you don't want the gun just keep heading to extraction.

--------------------------------

 I use Pluto, Hydra, Capture mission for Sister Lich's

I capture the target first then go into the Granum void get my 25 kills (solo) then jump out and start to head to extraction a Sister Candidate should appear, kill it and hover your pointer over the Sister Candidate and it'll show the gun she's holding, then if you want it stab her, if you don't want it just keep heading to extraction.

 

I hope this helps in some way.
 

Edit:
To add the Lich's now move planets after you stab them, you have to follow them to the new Planet and do their missions that show on the new Planet they moved too.

Edited by Slayer-.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, (PSN)lnsanelySkilled said:

I never got the stab for me lich to spawn. A mission to go too it just says on me game kuva lich birthplace telesto made from protea weakness gas or toxin unsure as skull shows under weak from level one lich not even got all mods uncovered for bottom of profile only one shows second half circle and third yet show there 

Ha !!!! Yessss we got it !

Ok tenno stop that mission you wont find it there its the lich birthplace she does not hang there anymore XD.

So basicly they are on different planet depending on their level. For level 1 its earth ^.^ go on earth and select a red mission with your lich name on it. You will find thralls and your lich there. Its gonna be around lvl 55-75.

So heres the liches hang spot for their level for later on.

1-earth (yours is here right now )

2-mars

3-ceres

4-sedna

5-kuvas fortress

Thanks @Slayer-. you made me realise what was happening ^.^

 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Ha !!!! Yessss we got it !

Ok tenno stop that mission you wont find it there its the lich birthplace she does not hang there anymore XD.

So basicly they are on different planet depending on their level. For level 1 its earth ^.^ go on earth and select a red mission with your lich name on it. You will find thralls and your lich there. Its gonna be around lvl 55-75.

So heres the liches hang spot for their level for later on.

1-earth (yours is here right now )

2-mars

3-ceres

4-sedna

5-kuvas fortress

Thanks @Slayer-. you made me realise what was happening ^.^

 

Np, @trunks013 so the Lich moving Planets in my post was the giveaway. :highfive: Seems like it's sorted then.  :cool: we hope

Edited by Slayer-.
typo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Ha !!!! Yessss we got it !

Ok tenno stop that mission you wont find it there its the lich birthplace she does not hang there anymore XD.

So basicly they are on different planet depending on their level. For level 1 its earth ^.^ go on earth and select a red mission with your lich name on it. You will find thralls and your lich there. Its gonna be around lvl 55-75.

So heres the liches hang spot for their level for later on.

1-earth (yours is here right now )

2-mars

3-ceres

4-sedna

5-kuvas fortress

Thanks @Slayer-. you made me realise what was happening ^.^

 

Thanks appreciate it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...