Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisible Closed Doors.

Gentlemoa

Dunno if someone already postet this yet but i noiced some kind of a bug that appears randomly:

Sometimes the doors get invisible / it looks like they are open but you cant get trough because somekind of invisible wall is blocking you. It feels like the door is still closed. For an example:

I was in a mission and we had to bring some Datas to the exit points but me and a another guy cant get trough that door. 

The third guy was missing so the 4th player had to come all the way back to pick up the intel because he was the only one who was able to run trough the door. 

After that we all had to suicide so he could end the mission. 

I can't reproduce the bug on purpose, its kind of rare and random. 

Sometimes it helped to run a bit back and try again. sometimes it doesn't :D

Btw we were also not able to shoot trough that invisible door while other players and npc's could do it.

I've noticed it in situations where I join a mission that has latency issues. I also find it happening in missions where the host leaves the mission, and host migration has to occur.

Happened in games with good latency too. I also had it once when i was the host. 

Edited by THEROBONATOR

Generally, when I join a mission after it has launched I run into these broken doors.

Never had it happen while to me while I was hosting, but people that joined my games late have had it happen.

What I believe it is, is that the Anti-Rusher doors (the ones you need two people to open) are bugged.

If you aren't there when the door is opened, you're up a certain creek, without a paddle, or a boat for that matter.

They are Open, visibly, but the game code decides "Nah, it's closed bud, you never opened it." "Ya need to open it to proceed." So you run into the 'door' still.

Easiest way to fix it, have a Loki (like me) come with ya. Swap Teleport the bugged player through the doorway and ignore the door completely.

Kind of a circumstantial fix, but, better than standing behind the bugged door getting no xp/mods/resources.

Generally, when I join a mission after it has launched I run into these broken doors.

Never had it happen while to me while I was hosting, but people that joined my games late have had it happen.

What I believe it is, is that the Anti-Rusher doors (the ones you need two people to open) are bugged.

If you aren't there when the door is opened, you're up a certain creek, without a paddle, or a boat for that matter.

They are Open, visibly, but the game code decides "Nah, it's closed bud, you never opened it." "Ya need to open it to proceed." So you run into the 'door' still.

Easiest way to fix it, have a Loki (like me) come with ya. Swap Teleport the bugged player through the doorway and ignore the door completely.

Kind of a circumstantial fix, but, better than standing behind the bugged door getting no xp/mods/resources.

Yop, that's when it happens to me. It happened once to me yesterday, and once today to someone who joined my group. I felt bad for the guy because he had to wait until we got to extraction.

Happens to me a lot, another bug that needs to be fixed asap

If it is a "revolving" door in the void you can usually wall run straight up and over it for some reason

If it is a regular door switch teleport, host migration, and terminal hacking are often good solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

This Bug is explained very easy. It only happens, when those Doors that need 2 Player to be opened are opened before you joined the game. Should you have joined after the altered map won´t be loaded, sadly

But this happens sometimes on normal doors as well as the 2 player doors. doors that don't require a hacking. what about them?