Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Building Noob question

FaoraArwen

Question

I'm trying to build a different weapon and I'm quite curious since I'm still new and don't have any simulacrum key, does Internal bleeding on a Kuva Bramma work or does it really have to be hunter munitions for me to proc good bleed?

5 answers to this question

Hunter Munitions works the best on the Bramma because it will proc blast more often (Might proc Impact if you direct hit, but its not really reliable to make a build around) and crits a lot. Internal bleeding will work much better on something like Kuva Chakkhur because of the forced impact procs. It's what I use myself and it works well. 

Example below

Hunter Munitions is going to be wildly more effective than Internal Bleeding on Kuva Bramma.

Kuva Bramma is a crit weapon (Burst DPS) so you're not going to want to go heavy on status-based mods or gimmicks.

Also, Kuva Bramma does not deal Impact by default so unless you have an Impact variant Internal Bleeding would do nothing.

2 hours ago, RagingGrizzly said:

Internal bleeding will work much better on something like Kuva Chakkhur because of the forced impact procs. It's what I use myself and it works well.

Short explanation: Chakk fires slow enough to gain IB's 70% chance. Chakk also forces an impact proc on every enemy caught by the explosion. The result: Every Chakk shot has a 70% chance to Bleed, multiplied by Multishot of course.

1 minute ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Short explanation: Chakk is fires slow enough to gain IB's 70% chance. Chakk also forces an impact proc on every enemy caught by the explosion. The result: Every Chakk shot has a 70% chance to Bleed, multiplied by Multishot of course.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Archived