Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is War worth the 512 plat?

LifEisWorlD

Question

10 answers to this question

You can farm broken war parts from conculysts. Get the 2 bps from stalker and build it for no plat (or buy the parts from a player, idk going price )

there are cosmetics you can only get from that bundle. If those look like they are worth 800 plat feel free to keep farming. 

2 hours ago, LifEisWorlD said:

One day, I was getting bored of warframe and I thought to myself "I should have a goal" and so I'm here farming platinum for Hunhow's Gift. Is it worth buying?

True, having personal goals is absolutely crucial and criminally underrated in a non-linear game like warframe. Of all players, i pity the most tennos who just keep scrounging for new contents from DE like beggars pathetically waiting for coins.

But I'm not really the biggest supporter of platinum goals. I believe cosmetics are there for times when you have done everything, yet you still have spare plats to burn.

In the end, if you really really like the armor or something else in that bundle, then don't let me or anyone else here stop you. Stalker is indeed a huge *@##$ that never ever drop broken war bp (to make war).

Buy it for the cosmetics, not the weapon. The weapon is easy enough to farm free. The hardest thing to farm will likely be the war BP, but after enough time in-game, you'll have enough extras to be a meme.  The other parts though... available via simaris' shop, trade with other players, and as drops.

Archived