Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long will chat suspension last?

deltafrost141

Question

I got suspended in game chat for saying something bad in trade chat out of frustration of getting the every tenet weapon repeatedly except Tenet Arca Plasmor(which I was trying to get)...

do you guys think? is this enough to get me in game chat suspended for 1-2 weeks or more?

-been playing the game for 4 years or so....... this probably the first time for me to get my chat suspended...

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, deltafrost141 said:

suspended in game chat for saying something bad in trade chat out of frustration of getting the every tenet weapon repeatedly except Tenet Arca Plasmor

trade chat is for trades, thus complaining in it wont help out.
chat bans can be upto 24 hours to 72 hours but more often you get chat bans the longer it can get an higher chance of getting account baned.

the sister grind isn't as hard as the kuva weapon grind as it has 19 differnt weapons to pull from.
i managed to get through this grind with most of the sanity intact

2 hours ago, deltafrost141 said:

do you guys think? is this enough to get me in game chat suspended for 1-2 weeks or more?

Some random person buys you a drink but with a wrong flavor. You say "F" to that person. What do you expect that person would say? That person can say "F to you too".

DE (or probably most companies) won't do it but instead of wave their finger and they says something like "don't swear young person" (aka N days bans).

I see a lot of complains of grind or rng that don't get banned. Insulting (using swear words) company is wrong and they take it seriously (they even say so in some guide or something).

Archived