Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee can trivialize the entire final Lich/Sister fight in seconds. Change incoming?

DrivaMain

45 minutes ago, Angwah said:

We are starting to approach the core of the problem: it is impossible to assume an average level of multipliers.

Exactly.

9 minutes ago, FrostDragoon said:

In any case, this thread has stopped being about Banshee a long time ago. Just make a new thread already. This one has been off-topic for a long time now.

It has everything to do with Banshee. This entire thread is about DE overlooking Banshee in their damage attenuation and fear mongering that she'll be included in the next update.

11 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

On paper, at least, this is what Rivens are supposed to address. But it turns out that RNG isn't really a replacement for discrete balance.

Even discounting the RNG, Rivens don't address the problem because they are percentage based increases...which only help when the base stats that it is supposed to be multiplying are designed for it.

I have an Aklato Riven with over 450% damage (might be over 500% been a while since I even looked at it) and nearly 300% multishot...but all of that is moot because the base damage is 30 and the Crit/Status chances are so low that even 500% on those two stats would go nowhere.

The failure in the design of Riven mods isn't just the RNG factor, but the fact that even if you could custom build one from the ground up, multipliers can't save anything with insufficient stats and being poorly designed to the "KILL KILL KILL" standards of most of Warframe's content.

15 hours ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

principal skinner old people GIF

Might take two people interpreting your statements in a different way than you intended as a sign that you weren't clear in your original post.

You both looked for a "stat stick" work around when I was terribly clear on what would work.

That is 100% on you for assuming.

Lemme re-post it for you again...

22 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

Give every un-forma'd/opened/equipped/in-use slot a ~6% chance of regular items dropping and ~4% chance to increase drop rate of rare items...All of them.

I'm not entirely certain what else you could have derived from the term "in-use" since I specifically separated it from "equipped"

Yet, you and @PublikDomain still assumed you could cheese it with stat stick logic...

Leave it to a player to only look for a way around a challenge, huh?

Archived