Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dancer/Performer Warframe

-Hejin-

Hi i rarely make a post of something but today is one of them

a friend who is extremely talented ask for a warframe Idea & i was the first guy who submit my idea
heres the thing

Introducing "Sol"...... “

Sol is the Center of the Stage, She loves the Tension, the Eyes on her Fuel the Flame Burns within her. Accompany by her Dragons Fatah & Gallax they wreck havoc in the Orokin System. Nothing is more Glamorous then her Beauty with the flame. She's her Tenno Sol the Unconquerable Sun.”

Codename Sol

Stat :

Health : 350

Shield : 300

Armor : 70

Speed : 1.40

Rank Bonus : 10% Movement Speed Rank 20, 10% Reload Speed Rank 30 

Passive : Blazing Performance Every Cast increases Sol Casting Speed & Attack Speed By 10% each Max 7 Stack

Decay Per Second : 4 Second

Edit ; her passive isn't suited with her theme so im changing from "Damage for Weapon" into Attack Speed and Reduce it from 15% to 10%

1st ability : Flame Lantern Create a Ward of Flame that Damage enemy per-sec, Damage base on How Far the enemy is from the Latern range.

Lantern Damage per Sec : 100/200/300/500 heat per sec 50/100/250/350 true damage per sec

Range : 6/7/8/9 meter

Duration : 9/12/16/20 Second

Max Lantern : 5

True Damage initial Range : 0-30% of base Range

Edit ; Flame Latern can only be spawn less then 5 & it does Heat from 31% to 100% and do True Damage from 0 to 30% 

2nd Ability : Liquid Plasma Shots a Flaming Liquid out of Sol hands and Melt enemy armor & disrupt shield for a brief amount of time.

Damage Per Duration : 100/250/400/550 Heat

Liquid Plasma Armor/Shield Disruptions : 30%/55%/80%/95% (Not Affected by Strength Mods)

Disruption Duration : 4/5/6/7 Second

Liquid Plasma Range : 9/12/15/18 m 

Edit ; the idea of this ability was a continuous stack-able Physic Bolt like Nyx but a Continuous like how some of your lich do & duration is fixed by 4-6sec base on stack

3rd Ability : Illuminating Oasis Releases Aura that Confuses enemy within Sol Range & Making enemy Charmed while looking at Sol her allies while Confused Enemy will fight each other

Enemy Confuses/Charm Linger : 8 Second

IO Range : 25 Meter

IO Range Linger : 30% Confuse/Charm outside of 20m for 40% of the duration and 100% Confuse/Charm inside 20m for the Whole Duration

Edit ; my Base idea for Illuminating Oasis was its like how hot the desert is & the mirage and confusing things happen within your vision

4rd Ability : Grand Theater Sol Unleashes her Pet Dragon (Sentinel Size) to Dance & Burn enemy around her Pet while Pet is still alive they Taunt enemy & Give Sol Max Stack of Blazing Performance

Duration : Energy Per Second

Duration Before DeSpawn : 12 Second

Sol Blazing Performance : 7

Sentinel Despawn Range : 20m

Gallax Stat (Affected by Sentinel Mods & Melee mods)

Health 400

Shield : 50

Armor : 100

Blazer (Sentinel Weapon) Stat :

Melee Damage : 200 Heat

Attack Speed : 1.0

Status Chance : 30%

Critical Chance 30%

Critical Damage : 1.5x

Fatah Stat (Affected by Sentinel Mods & Secondary Mods)

Health : 200

Shield : 400

Armor : 50

Fafnir (Sentinel Weapon) Stat :

Damage : 200 Heat

Fire Rate : 10.75

Status Chance : 10%

Critical Chance : 40%

Critical Damage : 1.4x

Special Gallax & Fatah augment

True Ember : every 10 Second 60% Chance of Activating True Ember Dealing Heat True Damage near Gallax (only)

Blazer : Gallax will attack enemy within his Melee Range (wont attack without this mods)

Heaten Acid : Every Attack Fatah have 50% chance of melting/disrupting Armor/Shield for 4 Second per shot she does

Fafnir : Fatah will attack enemy within her Vision (wont attack without this mods but can use Assault Mode mods)

Edit ; what i wanted for the Dragon is that they Roam near Sol just like Wukong Clone but the Size of Sentinels one does a Melee and Heat aura the other Spew Fire and Melt Armor or Slow this include works like Effigy but more of a moving AI like Specters or Atlas Rumbler

Edit ; For Augment i've already Think about it

Passive : Dancer Sweat Every Stack now instead give Sol 30% Bonus Elemental Damage on all Weapon Base on her Energy Colour (Exilus)

1st Ability : Ghost Lantern Lantern will Follow Enemy and Find new Target if they died 

Travel Speed : ???

2nd Ability : Liquid Puddle Liquid Plasma will Stay on the Location if it ever hit the floor or wall and deal Damage if enemy goes near it

Duration : 10 Second

3rd Ability : Paradise Vacation Allies within the Aura Range have the Chance of Gaining Loot by 2.0x (Boost depending on Resource Type such as Common Ferrite 85% - Uncommon Polymer Bundle 55% - Rare Orokin Cell 12.5% "include SE/VE and other Special Resource like Cryptograhpic Alu"

Permanent Range : 20 Meter (doesn't affected by Range mods)

4rd Ability : Aestus Domus Auera Sol & her Dragons become Invulnerable for the first 7 Second Duration (follow by Duration Mods Base on ability) and Her Passive Duration will not Cease down until the end of duration (has Cooldown after end of duration & cannot be Cancelled after use)

Invulnerable Duration : 7 Second

Passive Duration : Infinite

Ability Duration : 10 Second

Cooldown Duration : 15 Second (Duration mods only affect by 25% if added more duration)

*Note During the Duration She's still can be Status-ed such as Toxin/Heat/Cold/Elecitricty and Knockdown

Note : i have no idea how to make post like this & i just want DE to add the Ability/Augment that increase Casting Speed like Ember Flash Accelerant Augment (which was replaced with Immolation - Immolated Radiance)

Nightglads_WF_HIEJIN_SOLfin.png

9 minutes ago, -Hejin- said:

Passive : Blazing Performance Every Cast increases Sol Casting Speed & Damage for Weapon By 15% each Max 7 Stack

The weapon damage seems out off theme given that is quite hard to argue that firing a gun is some kind off performance maybe go for a melee attack speed buff instead.

10 minutes ago, -Hejin- said:

1st ability : Flame Lantern Create a Ward of Flame that Damage enemy per-sec, Damage base on How Far the enemy is from the Latern range.

No form off scaling on a pure Damage skill makes it useless after a while , either add a stage light effect ( some sort off buff of debuff for things iluminated by it ) or some kind of damage scaling ( level scaling , absorbing enemies killed nearby....) 

11 minutes ago, -Hejin- said:

2nd Ability : Liquid Plasma Shots a Flaming Liquid out of Sol hands and Melt enemy armor & distrupt shield for a brief amount of time.

Fine. 

12 minutes ago, -Hejin- said:

3rd Ability : Illuminating Oasis Releases Aura that Confuses enemy within Sol Range & Making enemy Charmed while looking at Sol her allies while Confused Enemy will fight each other

Neat.

12 minutes ago, -Hejin- said:

4rd Ability : Grand Theater Sol Unleashes her Pet Dragon (Sentinel Size) to Dance & Burn enemy around her Pet while Pet is still alive they Taunt enemy & Give Sol Blazing Performance stack by 3

Need a bit off extra spice on the pet dragon but it's good.

Overall really good art and a in theme kit. The kits needs a bit off polish to fix a few scaling problems and a bit extra spice on a few skill but overall this is a really solid concept.

21 minutes ago, keikogi said:

The weapon damage seems out off theme given that is quite hard to argue that firing a gun is some kind off performance maybe go for a melee attack speed buff instead.

No form off scaling on a pure Damage skill makes it useless after a while , either add a stage light effect ( some sort off buff of debuff for things iluminated by it ) or some kind of damage scaling ( level scaling , absorbing enemies killed nearby....) 

Fine. 

Neat.

Need a bit off extra spice on the pet dragon but it's good.

Overall really good art and a in theme kit. The kits needs a bit off polish to fix a few scaling problems and a bit extra spice on a few skill but overall this is a really solid concept.

Thanks! yeah theres some improvement needed to be adjust on her ability & stuff but she's my dream warframe inspired from the famous FATE Series Nero & Sun-like Theme warframe

2 hours ago, -Hejin- said:

nks! yeah theres some improvement needed to be adjust on her ability & stuff but she's my dream warframe inspired from the famous FATE Series Nero & Sun-like Theme warframe

needs more umu. Jokes aside always tought fate caracters to be really cool but I´ve always struguled to replicate their nonsense in warframe. Unfortunaly I´m familiar with the blue saiba side off fate , I don´t know much about red saber side off fate so I can´t really help you to better translate Nero. The only things I know about nero is imperial privelege is OP aff ( not broken for fate standards ) and she is really cute.

Archived