Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex and finished scanned objects

Sumona

When you have finished scanning objects, I think you should be able toggle which items the Codex Scanner will still detect.

If I finished my Argon Crystal scans, I'd like to be able to toggle it so my scanner still pings me when they're near.

Checkbox system?

3IizkKg.png

As it is now it does still ping you when it is near. They are colored green instead of orange but they should still give that pinging sound. Having some form of tweaking our scanners to give different colors/sounds for fully scanned objects could be a nice addition however. Or as you're basically suggesting here, the ability to take away the sound and color overlay from certain fully scanned objects nobody cares about (nano spores, ferrite, alloy plate etc.)

That actually sounds like a system in BotW, where you can set a specific target to be pinged for you when in a certain range (In this case, perhaps 50 meters all-around?).

Combining that with Golden Instinct from the Helminth could come in handy for the rarer things too, such as rare crates (I'm not sure if GI works on Reinforced Creates or not) & Ayatans.

On 2021-07-23 at 5:38 PM, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

That actually sounds like a system in BotW, where you can set a specific target to be pinged for you when in a certain range (In this case, perhaps 50 meters all-around?).

Combining that with Golden Instinct from the Helminth could come in handy for the rarer things too, such as rare crates (I'm not sure if GI works on Reinforced Creates or not) & Ayatans.

I would be glad if this became an augment or toggle/mode for golden instinct, would be really annoying if it were default/always on.

5 hours ago, Quimoth said:

I would be glad if this became an augment or toggle/mode for golden instinct, would be really annoying if it were default/always on.

Helminth ability augments sound pretty neat :)

Having it as a choice rather than always on would be better for sure, hypothetically. Not to get off-topic, but I thought of some ideas for augments on that Helminth megathread too, if Son ever sold them. Speaking of things being sold, perhaps this checkbox system could be added via some sort of Codex upgrade segment :)

Archived