Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Default" Warframe after subsuming?

Annunakitty

4 hours ago, Annunakitty said:

So, when you subsume a warframe, it kicks you back to your Arsenal. For the longest time I was baffled why it defaulted to my Ember Prime when this happens; obviously she doesn't come first alphabetically, and she is not my most used frame (third most used). I think I figured it out though: She was my first primed frame and I've long ago gotten the prime version of all the regular warframes I had before I got her, so I think it defaults to the frame you've had the longest.

Can anyone else confirm? Which frame does it default to when you subsume a warframe?

I can confirm that it defaults to your oldest frame. For me it defaults to my standard banshee that I've held onto for posterity's sake. (I got her back when she still dropped from defence missions)

For the record, it does the same thing for weapons too. If you equip a weapon and then sell it you'll default to your oldest weapon. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Annunakitty:

So, when you subsume a warframe, it kicks you back to your Arsenal. For the longest time I was baffled why it defaulted to my Ember Prime when this happens; obviously she doesn't come first alphabetically, and she is not my most used frame (third most used). I think I figured it out though: She was my first primed frame and I've long ago gotten the prime version of all the regular warframes I had before I got her, so I think it defaults to the frame you've had the longest.

Can anyone else confirm? Which frame does it default to when you subsume a warframe?

I don't understand the logic behind it. and don't want to either!
For me it was always normal frost with 11 forma that I played with too much in 2013-2014. but when it comes to forma, khora has 12 forma. Oh well.......

that's probably a mixture of max forma and playing time

Its the oldest warframe in your arsenal. Mine defaults to the regular Limbo. He was the first quest frame I built. I didn't want to sell quest frames back then because Simaris didn't sell them in his shop then. If I didn't sell my original starting Excalibur, he probably would be the default but I've sold every non quest frame I got because it was easy to rebuild them if I needed them for some reason.

Saryn Prime.

Ah, still remember how I got her to this day. I was walking into Maroo's one day, and this person said something along the lines of if somebody doesn't buy this they'll go insane. They seemed desperate to sell. Sold her to me for 40 plats. She was vaulted at the time.

Best 40 plats I've ever spent.

Yeah, because I sell every base frame the moment I get their Prime, Saryn Prime is my oldest frame.

Curiously mine defaults to Nova (non prime), even though my starter frame was Loki. I deleted Loki, Nova, Frost, Nyx, Ember, Rhino and Mag to make space for more back in the day.

I never deleted Excalibur which should be my actual oldest left in Arsenal - since his Prime was time gated pay to obtain only. That or Oberon which also never got deleted.

Whatever criteria is used to determine you default frame, befittingly has some kind of bug that breaks it under certain circumstances.

Archived