Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Build/mod Suggestions

Zara

Question

Salutations, Tenno! The spoiler tag will display my current Vectis build. I'm currently wondering for your suggestion to use different mods to maximize damage without sacrificing accuracy. Or would this crit build will suffice since I don't have Primed Chamber? (Yet...)

5c0cvr.jpg

22 answers to this question

Only part that isn't rock-solid is Shred, IMO. I understand why you have it, but you might want to replace that with the Critical Delay Corrupted mod. It gives you extra crit chance at the cost of fire rate.

In other words, for the Vectis, it gives you more crit chance with absolutely no downsides at all.

Thank you! I appreciate all of your suggestions and comments c: [size=2](And future posts)[/size]

ok,first,DO YOU HAVE A SUPER EXP BOOSTER??HOW DID YOU FORMA IT SO MANY TIMES IN 1-2 DAYS??

the build seems nice to me.

I would love to hear how you've managed to rank it that fast since its release

Affinity Booster + Kappa/Kiste with consistant use + a pinch of tenacity ^^

Only part that isn't rock-solid is Shred, IMO. I understand why you have it, but you might want to replace that with the Critical Delay Corrupted mod. It gives you extra crit chance at the cost of fire rate.

In other words, for the Vectis, it gives you more crit chance with absolutely no downsides at all.

I think I'd take out Shred for elemental, banes, crit delay, or even fast hands. Besides that, good build Exie.

Hmm yeah, I felt that Shred would probably be the most debatable out of this build but, an OSK collateral on multiple enemies is definately satisfiying xD I'll try these out.

Does the attackspeed of shred rly affects the vectis?

It has to reload after eacht shot. So a reload speed mod would do more, it think.

Na hes got it on because its cheaper and better than Metal Auger.

Actually Fire rate decreases the delay before initiating the reload. I literally tested it just now lol. 

Actually Fire rate decreases the delay before initiating the reload. I literally tested it just now lol.

This.

Also, try this build:

• Charged Chamber
  • Cryo Rounds
  • Hammer Shot
  • Hellfire (swap to Stormbringer for corpus)
  • Point Strike
  • Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Vital Sense

This.

Also, try this build:

Hmm.. can't seem to find a decent place to test this O-o specifically against grineer. Kril keeps spazzing... do you have a play for testing or did you mathematically calculated it to be superior? As I saw on your post~

Hmm.. can't seem to find a decent place to test this O-o specifically against grineer. Kril keeps spazzing... do you have a play for testing or did you mathematically calculated it to be superior? As I saw on your post~

It's the build I'm currently using on my Vectis as well as the mathematically superior one.

I have this build:

-Magazine Warp

-Wildfire

-Serration

-Hellfire (Any elemental you want here.)

-Vital Sense

-Point Strike

-Shred

-Split Chamber

It is not as ammo efficient or powerful per shot but a lot better at taking out multitudes of smaller units due to the fact that you spend half as much time reloading.

Edited by Penthos

IMO

-Serretation

-Split Chamber

-Point Strike

-Vital Sense

-Hammershot

-Piercing Hit(Grineer)/Stormbringer(Corpus)/Hellfire(Infested)

-Charged Chamber

-Prime Chamber(If you really have it), And if you don't like most of us, then Put a "Bane" mod

Now the other option is really to use 'Shred' As Puncture is a beast, I'd use Shred just for high level corpus

However, Since you're going for headshots acutally having Piercing hit+Stormbringer for that nice MP damage against Corpus

Just my 2 cents

I have this build:

-Magazine Warp

-Wildfire

-Serration

-Hellfire (Any elemental you want here.)

-Vital Sense

-Point Strike

-Shred

-Split Chamber

It is not as ammo efficient or powerful per shot but a lot better at taking out multitudes of smaller units due to the fact that you spend half as much time reloading.

sorry but i dont know why you put magazine warp onto the vectis, wouldnt it change it from 1 bullet to 1.3 bullets at max? im not sure if youre confusing the mod with something else, or im missing some extremely crucial piece of information regarding this. just need to clarify haha

sorry but i dont know why you put magazine warp onto the vectis, wouldnt it change it from 1 bullet to 1.3 bullets at max? im not sure if youre confusing the mod with something else, or im missing some extremely crucial piece of information regarding this. just need to clarify haha

Magazine warp + Wildfire gives you +50% rounded up to 2 bullets.