Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aborting mission while in Squad, aborts mission for everyone if you joined a mission from a Relay

MiniMoni21

So this has happened multiple times I can reproduce it almost everytime. If I joined a mission via Navigation from a Relay, even if I'm not the mission Host, if I abort a mission, it automatically aborts mission for the whole squad.

Sometimes it happens that I joined a wrong mission, or took a wrong build and wish to abort it and change, but I end up seeing that the whole squad has returned with me when I re-enter the relay. Usually only the host can abort the mission and kick the whole squad, (non-hosts will just leave the mission and not affect the others).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-23 at 11:15 PM, MiniMoni21 said:

If I joined a mission via Navigation from a Relay, even if I'm not the mission Host, if I abort a mission, it automatically aborts mission for the whole squad.

Noticed the same thing while in relay. When I joined a squad then abort mission. All the time this happens, the whole squad disappears in about 10 seconds.

This does not abort mission for the whole squad. This is just a squad delayed disconnect bug. During this short time, can continue to chat in the squad who are still in the mission.

Archived