Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pains of eidolon bounty bug

The bounties very frequently give no reward on first stage, the stage 1 complete screen comes up solid white identical to the tridalon bounty.  It just says stage 1 complete with no reward given, the reward is supposed to be eithe 400 endo or 5 breath of eidolon, more than half my bounties give nothing.  This is new, maybe within a week to 10 days.  

ANNNND it just happened again.  Did 4 bounties in a row and the fifth one gives nothing.  Really frustrating wasting time like this because the game is broken.  I understand the bugs in this game are probably approaching an insurmountable amount but some of these cant be that hard to fix.  It never used to do this, why now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ANNNNNNND here we are 6 months later and its still happening, now in the new war bounties.  It happened this time in a group, I was host and the others got reward, but i got blank reward screen and no item in inventory or mission progress.  What do I have to do to get this fixed?  The game is literally not giving me a reward for completing a bounty, that sucks.

Archived