Jump to content

Small Buff for Yareli and Golden Instinct


ThatGermanBoy

Recommended Posts

I love to play Yareli but Aquablades don´t scale with range mods. If you would change that, that would be huge. :)

A small Buff to Golden Instinct would be nice. What do I want as a Buff? I just want that you can use it to find Somacords too. That would be anwesome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

If golden instinct starts to find 'everything' inside the missions, the main reason to use that skill (find ayatans) will be basically impossible, since it will point to anything.

It finds everything except somacords already so 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 50 Minuten schrieb DarkSkysz:

If golden instinct starts to find 'everything' inside the missions, the main reason to use that skill (find ayatans) will be basically impossible, since it will point to anything.

Just scan all somacords in the mission and it will not point there anymore

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

My dude...there's alot they gotta change with Yareli, but iirc, they said something about not having aqua blades scale with anything in the off chance we can make the blades reach through walls. If I'm wrong, someone correct me. Point is, Yareli still needs work.

If true, that's one of the dumbest reasons to gimp a frame that I've heard in a long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

My dude...there's alot they gotta change with Yareli, but iirc, they said something about not having aqua blades scale with anything in the off chance we can make the blades reach through walls. If I'm wrong, someone correct me. Point is, Yareli still needs work.

Then they could just make it LoS restricted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, FrostDragoon said:

If true, that's one of the dumbest reasons to gimp a frame that I've heard in a long time.

If it is true, then I wouldn't be surprised since some frames could cc or kill enemies through walls without much effort, or at the very least used to. Like I said, if I'm wrong, someone can correct me. I think those blades should scale with strength and range too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, FrostDragoon said:

If true, that's one of the dumbest reasons to gimp a frame that I've heard in a long time.

IDK, I think the “We don’t want Grasp of Lohk to be better than Radial Disarm” is a far dumber reason to gimp a frame.

because you know. There aren’t already like 15 other abilities in the game that are just better versions of Loki’s abilities.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

IDK, I think the “We don’t want Grasp of Lohk to be better than Radial Disarm” is a far dumber reason to gimp a frame.

because you know. There aren’t already like 15 other abilities in the game that are just better versions of Loki’s abilities.

That's fair, especially after they wrecked his 3 by making it so you couldn't target his 1 between the grates of the vent screens in Spy sections. His ability to shortcut things nobody else could was a big part of his appeal. I always thought his 4 was lame, though. I just can't decide what the best replacement for it is. Eclipse has been a good one so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarkSkysz said:

If golden instinct starts to find 'everything' inside the missions, the main reason to use that skill (find ayatans) will be basically impossible, since it will point to anything.

actually that is part of it right.  it just help find other like nearest Medallion, Ayatan Sculpture, unscanned Kuria or unscanned Fragment. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Instinct

Link to comment
Share on other sites

said it before and I'll keep saying it: Golden Instinct should have been a consumable gear item, not something that takes up a power slot. by the time you've gotten your helminth to the point where you can get Golden instinct, you've likely run so many missions that you've already found the majority of the collectibles you're looking for anyway.

but hey, it's player choice at the end of the day, and I'd prefer to have 4 powers instead of 3.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

said it before and I'll keep saying it: Golden Instinct should have been a consumable gear item, not something that takes up a power slot. by the time you've gotten your helminth to the point where you can get Golden instinct, you've likely run so many missions that you've already found the majority of the collectibles you're looking for anyway.

but hey, it's player choice at the end of the day, and I'd prefer to have 4 powers instead of 3.

 

I think the point of it is to use it specifically when looking for those things, I am sure that if your goal is collectibles, you will be using a frame that is fast and probably doesn't need 4 combat powers.

EDIT: And you can put a power only on 1 config too with the other configs having better ones.

Also I have run many missions with thousands of hours, but I still have not maxed my codex for all faction rare crates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic really belongs in Feedback, but I made a similar topic around the same time I found this one.

I don't think just tweaking its current ability stats is enough. The core problem is that its functionality doesn't deserve an ability slot.

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

said it before and I'll keep saying it: Golden Instinct should have been a consumable gear item, not something that takes up a power slot. by the time you've gotten your helminth to the point where you can get Golden instinct, you've likely run so many missions that you've already found the majority of the collectibles you're looking for anyway.

but hey, it's player choice at the end of the day, and I'd prefer to have 4 powers instead of 3.

With my proposed change, it would warrant a slot in at least one loadout for a frame aimed at farming these.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah ,so it won't show any somachord fragments? Damn, here I was hoping for a reasonable way to unlock the tunes found on Fortuna (because let's be honest: Having one somachord fragment spawn randomly somewhere on this whole map is insane, how is anyone supposed to ever find it?). A shame... Buy the way: Will there ever be fragments for the music on the new Corpus ship tilesets?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)Kuhl MC said:

Ah ,so it won't show any somachord fragments? Damn, here I was hoping for a reasonable way to unlock the tunes found on Fortuna (because let's be honest: Having one somachord fragment spawn randomly somewhere on this whole map is insane, how is anyone supposed to ever find it?). A shame... Buy the way: Will there ever be fragments for the music on the new Cirpus ship tilesets?

I'm actually sad that it *doesn't* point to Somachord fragments, *because* Orb Vallis songs.  Those and getting the Kuria Kitty statue are literally the only reason I would use it.  When I play solo I mostly always have a pet with Animal Instinct and smash all the crates, so I tend to find Ayatan Statues "fast enough" to always have about a dozen or so if Nora demands a sacrifice.  I'm guessing then that it also doesn't point to Wisps in the Plains of Eidolon, which is the only other thing I could possibly see any reason to infuse an entire power to make slightly less tedious.  OnO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...