Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF clan with nice clan icon

Rosie

Hello,

I'm looking for new clan with somewhat of an nice icon.  I'm MR19 currently somewhat active. I try to at least log in and do sorties everyday.

Would appreciate if Dojo's trading room looks nice as well. (It's nice to invite people to trade in cool looking room)
Ignis Wraith ain't necessary. Dry dock + most of the research would be appreciated :).

You can leave your clan icon in this threat by a link. And someway to contact you if I'm interested (e,g: discord)

QtP8OP7.png

18 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I'm sorry, but I have to ask...

... What exactly is your idea of "nice clan icon"? Can you provide examples of it?

That's a very good question but for me it's something like cute things + just send whatever you got. Cause it might catch my attention.
Here's an example of an nice icon that I found on someone's profile yesterday: Mn5Hy2M.png

15 minutes ago, Rosie said:

That's a very good question but for me it's something like cute things + just send whatever you got. Cause it might catch my attention.
Here's an example of an nice icon that I found on someone's profile yesterday: Mn5Hy2M.png

... oh, I see. That's a very nice example...

Well, if you're ingame right now, you can check my profile and see my Clan's icon.

Archived