Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is deleting old quest items possible?

Tr4shPrim3

Question

This might be misunderstood... so, my OCD is having a nightmare, in my Inventory and foundry I have some items that i just want deleted (for some clarity) for instance, the Ascaris Negator - which has been there since day 🤬 one - and some other old quest items and blueprints, they arent sellable through the inventory, and i really just want to know if I can get rid of them(PURGE THEM FROM EXISTANCE) in any way? 😃

Also - not a suitable tag so apologise in advance.

8 answers to this question

seems like support won't help, I contacted them to remove my traded converted lich which i have no way to get rid of, they told me something about to avoid breaking my account they wouldn't do it, going to guess its same thing with old mission items

2 hours ago, Tr4shPrim3 said:

This might be misunderstood... so, my OCD is having a nightmare, in my Inventory and foundry I have some items that i just want deleted (for some clarity) for instance, the Ascaris Negator - which has been there since day 🤬 one - and some other old quest items and blueprints, they arent sellable through the inventory, and i really just want to know if I can get rid of them(PURGE THEM FROM EXISTANCE) in any way? 😃

Also - not a suitable tag so apologise in advance.

Craft the ascaris negator

Warframe is the absolute worst game to have gaming-ocd or any ocd at all.

You can't get rid of some items, codex never #*!%ing work, your stats are tracking all the wrong stats, many items are retired or not available anymore, missables exists, you will get #*!%ed it's just a matter of when.

I've been living with my gaming-ocd forever, i restarted a 300 hours The Witcher 3 save file because i realized i made one wrong choice. But we just can't roll like that in warframe. You better start learning to ignore your ocd like I do, or just quit warframe now.

11 hours ago, Soy77 said:

missables exists

Just cause my curiosity's got me like the OPs OCD has them, what all do you considerable 'missables'? Only things that come to mind are old event sigils, and I suppose the Arcane Helmets. Otherwise pretty much everything comes back around... eventually...(with the obvious exception of the Founders Pack goodies)

2 hours ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

Just cause my curiosity's got me like the OPs OCD has them, what all do you considerable 'missables'? Only things that come to mind are old event sigils, and I suppose the Arcane Helmets. Otherwise pretty much everything comes back around... eventually...(with the obvious exception of the Founders Pack goodies)

Hahaha, yes arcane helmets. AND old event sigils. AND founders stuff. Some scans, like the stupid inaros boss that aren't replayable or enemies that straight up doesn't exist. And then glyphs. Exclusive tennocon paid stuff (glyphs or armor) of past years.

We can also count limited cosmetics items that DE only give out to certain people, like competition winners dojo / orbiter deco. It's just impossible to 100% warframe.

Archived