Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows of the Dead: Remove Nullifier Crewman shadows

DaMasque

Or at least set them to the lowest possible priority like Noxs or Bursas. 

As a Nekros enjoyer, these shadows are the most annoying thing to spawn. You can't shoot through them, they blind you, they bother your teammates. 

Please for the love of all that is bone daddy, do something about them.

They also protect you from damage, dont nully your nor your allies abilities, arent top priority in spawns (both on corpus and corrupted side) if any actual heavy units come up (hyenas, bursas, etc) dont blind you with any decent energy colour and all shadows block ally shots already till DE decides to give Nekros a prune to make him better for coop in general instead of randomly nerfing his 1 and 4 with a trashxecute on 1 for no reason. And nullies (well all of the no-aimline/hipfire snipers) are among the rarer units that can kill in reasonable timeframes.

There are far larger flaws with shadows than having refreshing pocket frosts and tougher pocket frosts (arctic eximi).

I think the nullifiers are fine. Granted I've only gotten them while my energy color was one of the Eminence palette purples, but I haven't ever been blinded by them.

The issue in your case may just be that you're using an obnoxiously bright color. Try something a bit darker. (For reference - the energy color I use is the furthest bottom-left's "lightest" color in Eminence palette.)

Archived