Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduction of Resource Popups

Frument

My suggestion goes to try and reduce the list of resources that trigger the rare resource animation in the lower left corner of the screen. It is absolutely, entirely unnecessary to have it flash when you get titanium or ticor plate (and a dozen more resources that you get like candy). The rare resource flash is very welcome and rewarding when you get, say, argon crystals. When you get a flashing, noisy popup every time you get a trash-common resource it's absolutely infuriating. Not only that - it's been like that since Railjack release, and I foolishly assumed that it was yet another bug to be fixed later. But after two reworks, every bit of common railjack resource triggers a chain of flashes and noises that take up one eightth of the screen.

1) At the very, very least - introduce an option to turn off resource flashing altogether. The easiest, cheapest solution. I would gladly turn it off if it means playing the game in peace.
2) A bit more intricate approach would entail developers re-evaluating the rarity of the resources and vastly cutting down the popup frequency.
3) And lastly, the deluxe solution would be making a player-controlled filter that would give the player an opportunity to pick and choose which resources to display specifically. New players would love to turn that on for rarer stuff like gallium and oxium, I think. But that's a pipe dream solution.

It is driving me insane. I've searched for options, configs, community mods - there is no way to get rid of it...

В 25.07.2021 в 13:36, Frument сказал:

3) And lastly, the deluxe solution would be making a player-controlled filter that would give the player an opportunity to pick and choose which resources to display specifically.

If this ever happens I'll be like...

Спойлер

shut_up_and_take_my_platinum_sfm_version

RJ resource popup are the worst.

If the filter for mods will ever happen as well, I'll be like the thing under spoiler 2 more times.

Archived