Jump to content

Can we please get a new Drift mod DE? A Drift mod for ability duration?


PSvsXBOX

Recommended Posts

This mod would be a nice addition to drift mods, maybe a new puzzle on Lua or it can drop from Lua spy mission or maybe in Lua disruption mission. Maybe +12% or +15% ability duration and maybe +15% magazine capacity (when the mod is maxed)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PSvsXBOX said:

This mod would be a nice addition to drift mods, maybe a new puzzle on Lua or it can drop from Lua spy mission or maybe in Lua disruption mission. Maybe +12% or +15% ability duration and maybe +15% magazine capacity (when the mod is maxed)?

Are you aware how much is 15% duration? 

I mean what kind of benefit we are talking about? Cause in most cases its like 3-5 seconds

In my eyes its huge waste of mod slot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Are you aware how much is 15% duration? 

I mean what kind of benefit we are talking about? Cause in most cases its like 3-5 seconds

In my eyes its huge waste of mod slot

It's exilus, so it would be an extra 15%, which is cool if you really want to max duration. There isn't really much to waste in the exilus slot. Unless there's a must have exilus mod I'm forgetting about?

I think we been more exilus mods in general. It's a great opportunity to add a class of side grade mods to liven up modding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

We already have Strength and Range wouldn't hurt to get duration.

Im not here in any way saying it should not exist

I just ask simple question is unlocking exilus mod slot and putting there this specific mod instead of any other just for that 3-5 sec boost is really worth it?

 

 

29 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

It's exilus, so it would be an extra 15%, which is cool if you really want to max duration. There isn't really much to waste in the exilus slot. Unless there's a must have exilus mod I'm forgetting about?

I think we been more exilus mods in general. It's a great opportunity to add a class of side grade mods to liven up modding

t3gqtre8jwy01.png
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Im not here in any way saying it should not exist

I just ask simple question is unlocking exilus mod slot and putting there this specific mod instead of any other just for that 3-5 sec boost is really worth it?

 

 

t3gqtre8jwy01.png
 

Funny. I wouldn't waste mod space on that. 

I guess we all have our opinions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

I just ask simple question is unlocking exilus mod slot and putting there this specific mod instead of any other just for that 3-5 sec boost is really worth it?

Yes, for frames that are hungry for duration.

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

t3gqtre8jwy01.png
 

 

Not for people addicted to PSF crack, possibly, but there's little that can be done to help those poor souls. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

It's exilus, so it would be an extra 15%, which is cool if you really want to max duration. There isn't really much to waste in the exilus slot. Unless there's a must have exilus mod I'm forgetting about?

Personally I keep Patagium slotted any chance I get; I love sticking to walls and watching enemies move around without them knowing I'm there, or sitting high in one of those large rooms and sniping.

Regarding the topic; I can absolutely get behind additional options when there's no need for the damage or survival mods 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Are you aware how much is 15% duration? 

I mean what kind of benefit we are talking about? Cause in most cases its like 3-5 seconds

In my eyes its huge waste of mod slot

Are you aware how much is 15% range?

I mean what kind of benefit we are talking about? Cause in most cases it’s like 3-5 meters.

In my eyes it’s huge waste of a mod slot——— so I guess I won’t be using it but I wish you all the best in your builds and pursuits.

 

Time drift:

+15% duration.

+10% chance for headshots to refund ammo to magazine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I doubt it will happen, because each of the drift mods is based on the Seven Principles, and the reward chamber that gives the mods after completing a Hall of Ascension already has 7 things that give the mods. I know DE don't hold the Lore in that much regard, but I don't see them adding a whole new room to Lua for the sake of one mod. 

plus we already have plenty duration mods, is a drift mod really necessary?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I doubt it will happen, because each of the drift mods is based on the Seven Principles, and the reward chamber that gives the mods after completing a Hall of Ascension already has 7 things that give the mods. I know DE don't hold the Lore in that much regard, but I don't see them adding a whole new room to Lua for the sake of one mod. 

plus we already have plenty duration mods, is a drift mod really necessary?

It doesn't have to be a drift mod, it can be called something else and it can drop from somewhere else. Plus it wouldn't hurt to have a bit of extra duration, even though it will be 3-5 seconds, and like someone said it can be useful for someone who wants a full duration build. Now that you mentioned it, we don't have an efficiency drift mod neither, now that could be useful. However, if DE wants to make a new drift mod and implement it in the game, it would be super nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PSN)Unstar said:

...but Duration is already the stat that can be made the highest via mods.  I believe it caps at 306% or something?  It doesn't need to be boosted any higher. 

You spelled Strength in a funny way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

You spelled Strength in a funny way.

Ah, you're right, thanks for the correction.  I did forget about stacking that much Strength because I never mod for that much due to it taking 5 mods and Blind Rage having such a hefty downside to try to make up for; but I'm sure there are folks who have fine builds using that much Power Strength, despite it not being my preference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would prefer a 10 - 15% energy efficiency instead with some extra ammo or ammo consumption reduction.

15% duration will in most of the cases not really going to cause any impact to any ability duration.

Wisp / Loki / Limbo and such may the only ones who would benefit from those, yet their almost/max duration builds are already hitting 30 / 60 / 72 seconds. Not really necessary adding another drift duration mod on top of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Loki / Limbo and such may the only ones who would benefit from those

Loki and Limbo actually would benefit from it a lot, especially limbo if you are going for a max cataclysm duration build, which is kind of handy for excavation missions to cover the whole duration of the excavator while it is digging, it is a bit off for 5 seconds to fully cover the excavator. But, who knows, maybe there will be more duration based frames in the future that could benefit from that extra 15% duration. And it really wouldn't hurt to get a new drift mod, duration (and maybe efficiency), even if not many people would use it (or would), it will still complete the collection. And honestly, it is not like we will get something super OP that would hurt the balance of something

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-26 at 6:06 PM, PSvsXBOX said:

Loki and Limbo actually would benefit from it a lot, especially limbo if you are going for a max cataclysm duration build, which is kind of handy for excavation missions to cover the whole duration of the excavator while it is digging, it is a bit off for 5 seconds to fully cover the excavator. But, who knows, maybe there will be more duration based frames in the future that could benefit from that extra 15% duration. And it really wouldn't hurt to get a new drift mod, duration (and maybe efficiency), even if not many people would use it (or would), it will still complete the collection. And honestly, it is not like we will get something super OP that would hurt the balance of something

Limbo wouldn't benefit from it at all, as there are other solutions which are more effective. You can even have an infinite Cataclysm with its respective augment "Enemies killed inside the Cataclysm will increase the duration by X seconds." and that is more than a Duration based Drift mod can achieve.

It is still a better choice to have an energy effiency over a regular duration mod. 10-15% EF has a lot more impact than 15% duration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

Limbo wouldn't benefit from it at all, as there are other solutions which are more effective. You can even have an infinite Cataclysm with its respective augment "Enemies killed inside the Cataclysm will increase the duration by X seconds." and that is more than a Duration based Drift mod can achieve.

It is still a better choice to have an energy effiency over a regular duration mod. 10-15% EF has a lot more impact than 15% duration.

True, forgot about that augment. But still, it wouldn't hurt to get both mods.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...