Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for Weapons to Invest Stuffs

Emperaaawr

Question

Hi! 
Question: I'm MR9 and I'm planning to get Wukong P. (Though I saw some hate against it lol) and Rubico P. as my Main gun till i get the end game weapons (Though I don't really know what they are) What secondary weapon and melee is good for mob clearing since Rubico would be not great on that aspect and i just wanna fill that gap.

I prefer a shotgun like secondary if possible and I'm currently thinking of taking guandao P. as the melee but I'm still open for suggestions and teachings. Thank you!

edit: Mob Clearing

6 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, Emperaaawr said:

MR9 and I'm planning to get [...] Rubico P. as my Main gun

Snipers are somewhat niche in their (optimal) usage, "maining" one seems like maybe not the best idea.

Also, that's an MR12 weapon.

41 minutes ago, Emperaaawr said:

open for suggestions

At your current MR, you could try e.g. Acceltra / Cedo / Fulmin for a fun Primary that doesn't have a direct upgrade later down the line,
both Primary and Secondary Kitguns are nice, Lich / Sister weapons have no MR requirements and would likely fall into your "endgame" category.

That all said, of course even the shiniest new weapon isn't gonna do much without the proper Mods, that's where the real power comes from.

Snipers are somewhat niche in their (optimal) usage, "maining" one seems like maybe not the best idea.

Also, that's an MR12 weapon.

I'm kinda having fun with snipers rather than rifles and bows (Scope is fun!) and my mastery rank points is on MR11 already (Buying and Crafting every possible bp on market and some Warframe set i get from relics) im just waiting for MR test cooldown.

At your current MR, you could try e.g. Acceltra / Cedo / Fulmin for a fun Primary that doesn't have a direct upgrade later down the line,
both Primary and Secondary Kitguns are nice, Lich / Sister weapons have no MR requirements and would likely fall into your "endgame" category.

I already have Fulmin that has 4 formas and decently modded (Crit/Viral and Only Serration and Heavy Caliber on Rank 6 and rest is maxed out). As of now im still new with kitguns and i don't really understand much about them (too busy searching other stuffs that im currently dealing with). lich and sister is also not within my radar yet, i don't even know if lich is an enemy since i saw someone summon a lich guy thing to fight for us.

That all said, of course even the shiniest new weapon isn't gonna do much without the proper Mods, that's where the real power comes from.

Indeed, That's why im rushing to finish my star chart so i can farm endos on arbitration (or so they say, i just watched some stuffs on youtube bout endo farming and they said Arbitration is the best)

thank you for the new knowledges! i hope to learn more from ur future replieees, Thaaank youuuu!

12 hours ago, Emperaaawr said:

Hi! 
Question: I'm MR9 and I'm planning to get Wukong P. (Though I saw some hate against it lol) and Rubico P. as my Main gun till i get the end game weapons (Though I don't really know what they are) What secondary weapon and melee is good for mob clearing since Rubico would be not great on that aspect and i just wanna fill that gap.

I prefer a shotgun like secondary if possible and I'm currently thinking of taking guandao P. as the melee but I'm still open for suggestions and teachings. Thank you!

edit: Mob Clearing

Soma Prime 

Lenz 

Ignis Wraith 

Karan Wraith 

Lanka 

Daikyu 

Prisma Grakata 

Prisma Skana 

Paraceisis 

Gram Prime 

Krone Prime

Well it just so happens that at MR9 you get one of the best primaries, The Ignis Wraith.

I'm not really into that weapon, i saw it multiple times and im just meh, i still prefer rubico P. 

Soma Prime 

Lenz 

Ignis Wraith 

Karan Wraith 

Lanka 

Daikyu 

Prisma Grakata 

Prisma Skana 

Paraceisis 

Gram Prime 

Krone Prime

i think you mean by karan is karak, and yeaaah i kinda want it too but too many negative stuffs about it  like it's not that good for later parts of the game

Gram prime and Kronen prime is also in my watch list since my friends use them alot and it's pretty good, animation wise and it suits my style.

44 minutes ago, Emperaaawr said:

I'm not really into that weapon, i saw it multiple times and im just meh, i still prefer rubico P.

There's no accounting for taste BUT before you dismiss it know that the Ignis Wraith is the most used weapon of choice of MR20's and above.

There are lots of weapons which can do more damage per shot or that give you an edge in certain situations but for general use, you'll be hard pressed to find something that is as usefull.

Archived