Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was it really necessary to force Liches into Railjack?

(PSN)Krikenemp

1 hour ago, Lisdexya said:

No.... ur right. its ridiculous  that they would make railjack mandatory to complete main game stuff. im pissed cause im new to the game and they just effed me over with a railjack mission that i need to complete this lich. liches are main game quests, which i, being new, had no possible way of knowing i was starting it, or that i was gonna be trapped into this ridiculous quest for a garbage item. this is an extremely unfair consequence to just shaft people with. i came here to play warframe. IF I WANTED TO PLAY SEA OF THIEVES SPACE EDITION I WOULD HAVE GOT A DIFFERENT GAME!! Smh the people that created this part of the quest should be severely punished for their pure negligence to the fact that railjack is add-on content and should have no play in progression of the main game. Fricken bonkers.

I'm pretty sure you can completely ignore the lich by just not doing their missions. At worst, they'll take resources from you (that you can easily compensate for from other planets anyway, most of the time). I've had my lich for a couple days now and I forget about her sometimes, until she yells at me when I log back in. 

1 minute ago, Sanktai said:

I'm pretty sure you can completely ignore the lich by just not doing their missions. At worst, they'll take resources from you (that you can easily compensate for from other planets anyway, most of the time). I've had my lich for a couple days now and I forget about her sometimes, until she yells at me when I log back in. 

It is the most disgusting part; I can't get it, but it still steals my property.

5 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

It is the most disgusting part; I can't get it, but it still steals my property.

It doesn't even still that much. If you are actually running into a problem where a lich is stealing from you enough to where you are actively running out of resources, then just find a different place to farm until you can deal with it. Also it's not hard to farm the RJ. I got intrinsics 5 in less than a day. It's incredibly easy. Then you can just random lobby the RJ mission, and you'll probably have stacked teammates that'll kill it for you (that's what I've done with my past three) 

Because of forced labor handed on us for years, I am even planned to sell all the remaining railjack components and wonder that it will make me unable to enter railjack again, although I have nothing noticeable or valuable for I didn't played it much either so I fear that it doesn't makes much difference.

1 hour ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Because of forced labor handed on us for years, I am even planned to sell all the remaining railjack components and wonder that it will make me unable to enter railjack again, although I have nothing noticeable or valuable for I didn't played it much either so I fear that it doesn't makes much difference.

You do know The New War and future content will require Railjack right? Are you gonna make yourself stuck in pre Railjack era? To be honest, if I were you I would just quit because the game is no longer catering to my "Less Railjack, more ground" needs.

On 2021-07-26 at 5:02 AM, (PSN)AyinDygra said:

IMO, they should only get their Capital Ship battle if they reach rank 5, and you still haven't found the correct combo. And once they have their Capital Ship, it should always be there to fight at any time.

If you manage to get their combo prior to Rank 5, you've beat the system, good for you. No need to force the entire chain of events, because the Lich never gained enough rank/status/influence among the Grineer to get their Capital Ship prior to rank 5.

Good point of view.

On 2021-07-29 at 12:29 PM, DrivaMain said:

You do know The New War and future content will require Railjack right? Are you gonna make yourself stuck in pre Railjack era? To be honest, if I were you I would just quit because the game is no longer catering to my "Less Railjack, more ground" needs.

For the new war, I can still use my archwings. For the other contents, I will simply do not bother - as I ignore any current railjack related contents.

Just now, DroopingPuppy said:

For the new war, I can still use my archwings. For the other contents, I will simply do not bother - as I ignore any current railjack related contents.

What if the mission requires you to do stuff with your Railjack? For example, "Use Forward Artilerry against X" or DE pulled a mechanic where the enemies are invincible to anything except Railjack weaponry?

20 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

What if the mission requires you to do stuff with your Railjack? For example, "Use Forward Artilerry against X" or DE pulled a mechanic where the enemies are invincible to anything except Railjack weaponry?

Then it would be the dead end.

On 2021-07-29 at 3:04 AM, Lisdexya said:

that they would make railjack mandatory to complete main game stuff.

liches are main game quests

No. Just no. 

Liches are an extra that will only give you a weapon with different stats. it doesn't have anything to do with "main game stuff". 

main game stuff is farming AMP parts, farming eidolons, farming profit taker, not getting a reskinned weapon with slightly different stats. 

which i, being new, had no possible way of knowing i was starting it, or that i was gonna be trapped into this ridiculous quest for a garbage item.

The liches have a neat little thing called "tutorial" in their profiles.

you should've read it.

plus it's a well known fact that liches are a late game activity and farm, it's your fault for starting one this early in game. 

IF I WANTED TO PLAY SEA OF THIEVES SPACE EDITION I WOULD HAVE GOT A DIFFERENT GAME!!

Imagine b*tching about developers putting in new and fresh content to do... 

Smh the people that created this part of the quest should be severely punished for their pure negligence to the fact that railjack is add-on content and should have no play in progression of the main game. Fricken bonkers.

Or maybe you should be punished for not checking things first before doing them. 

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

9 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

The only "fricken bonkers" thing i see is a new player getting angry for stuff to do. 

this is either a troll or a guy that will drop the game faster than anyone could say "Maybe you should just focus on doing one stuff at the time" 

You know, the game is only got worse and worse, and got twisted and complicated that only results annoyance. It is not fun - just an additional forced labor.

Yes I don't think that every single things are need to be that easy. There would be a quest that requires a K-Drive to complete, sure, for example. If we did not already suffered for years of forced labor since the plains. If we did not.

Also, beside how ridiculous the meaningless showdown on railjack mission, Kuva Lich run was already very time consuming job. And they made it even more complicated than it was.

Man, thanks for the updates of last some years, I learned not to do something. If you got some complicated thing, you will try to overcome it. But if it is getting worse and worse and there is no descend, you will end up with forget about it at some point. It was a gain, at least - a hollow one, actually.

18 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

You know, the game is only got worse and worse

What DE did to facilitate the warframe experience in the last months:

- Added Necramechs that facilitate Eidolons, Profit taker and Exploiter.

- Added a way to bring an Archgun in a non-archwing mission.

- Reduced the resource and the farm needed for building a Railjack.

- Reworked the whole railjack game-mode making it easier.

- Buffed primaries and secondaries facilitating....everything. 

- Primaries and secondaries arcane.

- Increased TWO TIMES the ammount of murmur you get when you kill a Thrall.

- Added the Sisters that by killing ONE hound you fill up a quarter of the murmur barr.

- Doubled the ammount of Steel essence you can get.

- Doubled the ammount of Vitus Essence you can get.

- Triplicate the ammount of Endo you can farm just by doing a simple railjack mission.

- Put the void storms in Railjack missions so you can get VAULTED FRAMES, FAST VOID TRACES, 4 WEAPONS, 2 WARFRAMES, RAILJACK PARTS AND CREDITS just by playing Railjack. 

What DE did to make the warframe experience harder: 

- Changed how Berserk works on melee.

- Nerfed Condition Overload. 

yeah....they made the game harder. 

sure, pal.

oh...how could i forget? 

- They added crewmates with an INSANE AI that given any type of weapons on turrets melts everything.

- Added the possibility of giving a copy of your own weapon to said crew mate giving you double the dps inside the railjack.

- Added crewmates passive skills. 

51 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

yeah....they made the game harder. 

sure, pal.

Yes, literally. What DE have done for past four years are;

- Making the Plains of Eidolon

-- Full of exclusive resource, that is although acceptable, but too heavily rely on fishing and mining and force us to do that or bust. It was the prelude for the disaster, I think. Yes, you will not want to see us to put the trucks of alloy plates and salvages gathered for years already to complete everything at once on a day 1 and I understand it - actually no one will expects this for it is too cheap. But wasn't it too much?

-- Gara requires too much on mining and also some on fishing. Fishing costs you about a hour at most so it wasn't a great deal consider more difficult ones, but mining was a diaster - and although the better mining of nowdays(strictly speaking, after the release of Orb Vallies) makes it quite doable, but still it requires you to spend considerable time for mining.

-- Same with Zaws - we must fishing and mining in order to gain them? Yes it can be a hobby but is it a must?

-- You need the amps only for the hunt for the eidolons, and you have to fight against them in order to upgrade your amp. What the hell is going on here? Well, at least they give us Mote Amp by default, and that's a not a bad news at least.

- Making the Orb Vallies

-- Still requires you to farming and mining to make the items.

-- Vox Solaris faction is exclusive for max ranked Solaris United.

--Yareli, who is recently introduced Warframe, requires K-Drive to complete the quest for her.

-Railjack

-- Generally annoying mechanism. At least before had some upgrades your best option is simply put your railjack far, far behind of the line and ride your archwing and infiltrate through the enemy crewships.

-- On introduce it, DE removes hitscans on Archwing guns and makes it even harder to use. Remember that Archwing missions are already very annoying missions and they simply make it even worse.

- Cambion Drift

--The pinnacle of annoyance, even makes plains of eidolon and orb vallies shame. At least those two doesn't requires much for fishing/mining/capture to increase the rank, and you may pay for some plats if you don't like to play those much. But, it is a must on necralisk. It was, litearlly disgusting, to capture five common avichaea for the tags, and I swear that I will not touch the standing of Entatri after I get Helminth Upgrade while I did the hunt for the birds.

-Kuva Lick

-- You know it needs very long time, only for the hunt for the lich, right?

-- And you needs a railjack showdown fight.

Yes you are right - they made the game harder and even harder. The only one section or each annoyance may not that bad and can be tolerated. But I have seen the whole combination for four years.

13 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Full of exclusive resource, that is although acceptable, but too heavily rely on fishing and mining and force us to do that or bust.

Translation: Putting new resources it's fine but don't ask me to farm it in a farming game. PREPOSTEROUS!

15 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Yes, you will not want to see us to put the trucks of alloy plates and salvages gathered for years already to complete everything at once on a day 1 and I understand it

Nha, you just don't get it.

What happends it every Open world resource were just normal resource we had time to farm since 2012? oh yes! finishing everything the new content has to offer us in 10 minutes! Weird...giving us new stuff to do and farm to keep us engaged in the game? again...PREPOSTEROUS!

You need the amps only for the hunt for the eidolons

Fake news.

and you have to fight against them in order to upgrade your amp. What the hell is going on here?

You mean to tell me that a new game-mode with a new type of weapon needs you to actually kill it to gather items and materials to make new and powerfoul weapons to kill it faster? Where did i hear something like this?....oh right, every game ever made. 

20 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

- Making the Orb Vallies

--Yareli, who is recently introduced Warframe, requires K-Drive to complete the quest for her.

At this point it's just lazyness, not difficoulty. 

Get over yourself.

21 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

-Railjack

-- Generally annoying mechanism. At least before had some upgrades your best option is simply put your railjack far, far behind of the line and ride your archwing and infiltrate through the enemy crewships.

-- On introduce it, DE removes hitscans on Archwing guns and makes it even harder to use. Remember that Archwing missions are already very annoying missions and they simply make it even worse.

Translation: i don't like it so it's hard and trash. 

21 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

-Kuva Lick

It actualy doesn't. 

before the sisters you could farm a kuva weapon in 1 hour.

Now in half the time. 

22 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

-- And you needs a railjack showdown fight.

"since i don't like Railjack and it's trash, i will stomp my feets at it." 

Besides...most of the time it doesn't even put you in YOUR RJ. 

so you can keep not playing it because of your lazyness and still do liches.

23 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Yes you are right - they made the game harder and even harder. The only one section or each annoyance may not that bad and can be tolerated. But I have seen the whole combination for four years.

Good. next thing to broke down to nothing and lazyness? got more, pal? 

25 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

*Long Rant and Whining About How The Game No Longer Satisfies You*

Let's be honest, if you don't like where the direction the game is going, dropping the game and move on to the next is the most sensible thing to do. It's pointless and a waste of time trying to support or care about the game you no longer like or enjoy.

Pesonally I can't care less about liches being in space but I just have to post due to this.

59 минут назад, (PSN)max141064 сказал:

last months

You should really add a number somewhere here, cause you are talking about stuff being in game for years later in your post. Last 36 months would sound about right.

1 час назад, (PSN)max141064 сказал:

Added Necramechs that facilitate Eidolons, Profit taker and Exploiter.

That will require one to farm for said mechs with sometimes rng being so broken you can literally burn out on doing vaults. I tried to get bonewidow by myself. After around 1.5 months of constant vaults I finally gave up and bought the one part that refused to drop, cause I got the rest on like day one.

At this point one should ask if it is faster than doing those "classic" way.

Added a way to bring an Archgun in a non-archwing mission.

That was in like 2018 with Profit Taker and gravimag.

Reduced the resource and the farm needed for building a Railjack.

That's actually a good thing, 6mil credits and a mountain of resources was not something average player was able to afford

Reworked the whole railjack game-mode making it easier.

After realizing that the best way to play railjack with the release balance was to not play railjack but cheese archwings and archguns. Also the state rj was released in...

Спойлер

It also was... years ago.

- Buffed primaries and secondaries facilitating....everything. 

- Primaries and secondaries arcane.

- Added the Sisters that by killing ONE hound you fill up a quarter of the murmur barr.

- Doubled the ammount of Steel essence you can get.

- Doubled the ammount of Vitus Essence you can get.

- Triplicate the ammount of Endo you can farm just by doing a simple railjack mission.

Can't argue with those. Though I had no problems with guns even before buffs, maybe I'm just not a fan of going against lvl 5k SP enemies.

Put the void storms in Railjack missions so you can get VAULTED FRAMES, FAST VOID TRACES, 4 WEAPONS, 2 WARFRAMES, RAILJACK PARTS AND CREDITS just by playing Railjack. 

Railjack parts were available since the release of railjack, void storms has nothing to do with those. Oberon was easier to get before DE put him in rj, if the mission was rich on eximus, you could and up with 3 full oberons in a single mission. Can't talk about Ash, but suffice to say I never saw his parts drop in rj since the update.

Void traces are faster to farm in, you know, regular fissures on regular star chart or even by doing granum void. Vaulted stuff and credits are good though.

What DE did to make the warframe experience harder: 

- Changed how Berserk works on melee.

- Nerfed Condition Overload. 

So harder, much nerf.  Back to heavy attacking with redeemer prime.

Can we talk about Deimos being unnecessarily convoluted and forcing side activities? Which were also subpar comparing to planes/fortuna. Can we mention another thing people are complaining about when on the bad side of rng - holokeys? Can we talk about dumping systems upon systems upon systems with zero explanation, which basically makes new players (end sometimes def not new ones) be just overwhelmed to the point of leaving? Can we talk about acquisition rate of some critical resources?

2 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

Imagine b*tching about developers putting in new and fresh content to do... 

There is difference between putting some stuffs to do and making everything required certain thing.

About Mechs. You don't have to use your own mechs to defeat Orphixes. People still could do stuffs without mechs (afair Eidolons or Orbs).

RJ? You have to invest into RJ (or use others). It's all RJ this and RJ that. I cannot even farm kuva/sister weapons without doing RJ.

If it was option (e.g. do RJ or normal missions) then it would be fine.

1 hour ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

- Added Necramechs that facilitate Eidolons, Profit taker and Exploiter.

- Added a way to bring an Archgun in a non-archwing mission.

That's good?

1 hour ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

And then they make you go to kill it again.

38 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

-- Gara requires too much on mining and also some on fishing. Fishing costs you about a hour at most so it wasn't a great deal consider more difficult ones, but mining was a diaster - and although the better mining of nowdays(strictly speaking, after the release of Orb Vallies) makes it quite doable, but still it requires you to spend considerable time for mining.

IMHO, Gara requires lot of DIFFERENT stuffs. It's grindy but you are not doing one thing ad nausea.

On 2021-07-25 at 12:57 PM, Uhkretor said:

... Liches in a Railjack mission was shown in the Tennocon...

... People asked to have whatever happened in Tennocon properly delivered as such....

... DE tied the final battle against Liches into Railjack missions...

... People did not like having whatever happened in Tennocon properly delivered as such...

... Seriously. Just accept it as it is, its less stressful that way.

No, because it was a bad decision to begin with, whether it was presented at Tennocon or not.

On 2021-07-25 at 2:53 PM, (PSN)Krikenemp said:

Just making this post half an hour into waiting for a party member to figure out how to board the galleon so I can fight my lich. All these changes to "make the Lich process faster"? I could have killed a second one and maybe a third in the time it's taken me to catch up my railjack and wait for other people to figure out how all these needlessly complicated and undocumented mechanics work. It feels really bad having to do all this extra stuff to access content that I already had access to before, in addition to this additional step being highly unintuitive. I don't care that it connects Railjack to other game content, I can't even DO the content at this point.

This singular change is nothing but disruptive to the lich process and extremely frustrating. Please take this into consideration.

you know you could just put it on solo and take out your lich/sister yourself instead of relying on a party.

13 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

Nha, you just don't get it.

What happends it every Open world resource were just normal resource we had time to farm since 2012? oh yes! finishing everything the new content has to offer us in 10 minutes! Weird...giving us new stuff to do and farm to keep us engaged in the game? again...PREPOSTEROUS!

Although it is full of ridiculous comedy, but it is the best part.

Me: Yes it can't be helped that we can't use full of already existed resource or we will simply end it outright.
You: You don't get it, for you insist that you want to use full of already existed resource and simply end it outright.

Seriously, do you even read the post before make a reply?

On 2021-07-30 at 5:02 AM, DroopingPuppy said:

just an additional forced labor.

Whoever told you that you HAD to do liches/sisters... they flat out lied to you.  You do not have to do a SINGLE lich/sister.  There is no requirement, you don't need to kill X number of liches to access any starchart node, there's no requirement to be doing liches to then also take part in arbies or eidolon hunts... nothing. There is absolutely not one single thing FORCING you to do lich hunts.

On 2021-07-30 at 5:02 AM, DroopingPuppy said:

And they made it even more complicated than it was.

Killing a lich is far from complicated.  You literally run missions doing the missions as you normally would.  The ONLY difference is certain enemies you have to kill with a finishers, and the one that shows up, the lich, is about as difficult as the stalker was for us years and years and years ago... and that's only if you DON'T pay attention to what your lich's immunites and weaknesses are.  If you pay attention to those and mode a weapon appropriately, it's stalker 2.0... except to kill, you do a finisher.

Rinse and repeat a few times, which we do anyway in a game where we farm the same nodes over and over and over, this should not be a strange or complicated notion to you...

Then oh wow, complicated AF.... you go to railjack, blow up a few crewships, and then run around inside their ship doing basically an exterminate mission.

This is far from complicated.  If you consider that complicated, you likely find tic tac toe more of your speed. Maybe checkers.

On 2021-07-30 at 6:07 AM, DroopingPuppy said:

Yes, literally. What DE have done for past four years are;

- Making the Plains of Eidolon

Everything you listed about PoE.... You dont' HAVE to get Gara. Shocking, right?  Not HAVING to get any warframe? You CHOOSE to get her. If you dont want to farm that frame, you have the exact same option available as with any other frame you don't want to farm for whatever reason... buy with plat. And even then, you dont HAVE to do even that.  You dont' HAVE to collect every frame. As long as you have at least one, and here's a shocker, you're given a starter warframe when you start the game.... you are good to go. It's not uncommon. Plenty of people dont want to do defection farming for Harrow, or infested salvage for Nidus, and thus they save up plat and buy the frame.

You dont HAVE to make a zaw.  If you do for the mastery, you make one, level it, guild, level again, and then sell it. You're not required to keep making them.  The process of hunting/fishing for the required bits is also next to nothing.  You're complaining this is complicated and hard... and son, it's really not. It's far from either. It's absurdly easy and straight forward.

And on top of being absurdly easy and straight forward, it's also not required to do.... so you complaining it makes the game harder is absolutely strange and odd.

And as for eidolons.... You also need an amp for your operator to fight in general. the iron-man chest beam thing was cool, sure, but the kiddos also need some versatility beyond that.  As for how HARD it is to make them....

It's stupid easy. It's so stupid easy that it's beyond belief.  Unless you're some masochist who refuses to play in a squad and is playing the game 100% solo.... you can get the rep for the parts in one, maybe two nights for your first 1-1-1 amp.  You will find there are PLENTY of players who have no issue with a newbie tagging along just to get the cores dropped from voms and a terralyst shard so they can construct their first amp.  Sure, you got got some moronic prima-donnas who get their egos all bent out of shape if you even glance at an eidolon without having a meta amp... but you'll rarely find them doing solo terralyst hunts, or pub hunts.

Plus, you're able to get cores from voms even without hunting terralysts or any other eidolon.

It's so mind-numbingly simple to get your first amp that I find you calling it "Hard" as borderline trolling. Is it FAST? No, but starting out is rarely a "fast" thing for ANY game.  The few games that have you jumping out the gate as a master of everything tend to be boring, or just real basic-bish shooters (not even looter-shooters, just shooters).

Its not hard... it's anything but hard. Tedious? Maybe, but it's a grind game, that's to be expected.

- Making the Orb Vallies

OMG, gais, this is liek, so hared! You have to do a QUEST to get a warframe! Like, that has NEVER EVER EVER happened before!

Yes, Yarelli requires a k-drive.  You are GIVEN a kdrive for completing the SU quest.  You dont even have to farm, it's flat out given to you.  If you want a fancy one you have mod slots on, sure, you have to farm those, but the basic newbie one you're flat out given as the quest reward.  Complaining that you need something you're already given to do another quest which you wouldn't even have access to until you did the quest that GIVES you the kdrive you need for that second quest is...

Sorry, it's just flat out dumb. Complaining that it's "hard" is also flat out dumb.  How much easier does it have to be for you?  You're GIVEN the kdrive from the SU quest.  You have to finish the SU quest to do the yarelli quest... You are literally given the things you need to do the one quest by doing it's prerequisite quests.  It's handed to you... and you're calling it hard?

You might be playing the wrong game.  Checkers might be more your speed.

-Railjack

Yes, many people find it annoying.

Annoying is not a synonym for hard.

I find excavation missions annoying.  Note I said annoying, not hard, because as annoying as I find them, they are far from hard.  Hard or difficult is not a synonym for annoying.

As for your strategy with RJ... I hope you do realize that it will play a greater and greater role in the main story as we get get into the new war and beyond, right?

If so, I hope you have the intelligence at least to realize that intentionally neglecting a resource you know you will need in the future will actually make things harder for yourself.... note I did NOT say it was DE making things harder and more difficult for you, it would be YOU making things harder and more difficult for you.

It's a grind, but if you're adverse to grind, trust me, quit warframe right now. It's a grind-game. you will not be happy here.

Hitscan removed from archwing guns.... Annoying?  Yeah. Difficult? No... we're have non-hitscan guns in the game LONG before that change.  If you find non-hitscan guns a "difficult" concept to wrap your head around... as I mentioned before, maybe checkers would be more your speed.

And as also noted before: Annoying is not a synonym for difficult.

- Cambion Drift

--The pinnacle of annoyance, even makes plains of eidolon and orb vallies shame. At least those two doesn't requires much for fishing/mining/capture to increase the rank, and you may pay for some plats if you don't like to play those much. But, it is a must on necralisk. It was, litearlly disgusting, to capture five common avichaea for the tags, and I swear that I will not touch the standing of Entatri after I get Helminth Upgrade while I did the hunt for the birds.

I dont like hunting the birds either.

So.... I don't.

No, really... believe it or not, I'm actually not forced to hunt them.  There's no lotus agents sitting behind me with a gun to the back of my head forcing me to hunt them. Amazing, right?

I think ONE of the lower ranks of entrati required bird tags? Ok, so you hunt and get the one or two bird tags you need. Bam, you're done.

If you want to be actually realistic about it... Entrati is the EASIEST open world faction to level up in. The obelisks let you effectively bypass the need to mine and fish.  Will it be AS FAST as actually mining and fishing? Obviously no, but the way it's set up I'm actually surprised you're COMPLAINING about it given how you were complaining about needing to mine and fish for PoE... in THE VERY SAME POST!!  That's actually hilarious!

Literally the only thing you need to do to rank with entrati is run around and hit obelisks when you see them. MAYBE do a few bounties now and then. There's plenty of infested doggos and kitties getting smacked where you can pick up hunting tags without actually hunting.  I rarely do deimos farming and even I have enough resources that I can almost always buy out all of father's tokens, I can buy a few otak and daughter tokens.  Maybe even one or two son tokens in a single day.  It's so easy that seeing you complain that it's difficult or hard is just hilarious and pathetic. Sorry, but that's the truth of it.

-Kuva Lick

Define "very long time".

My "longest" lich was a 4 hour process, and that was due more to connection issues than the actual game. The average pre-RJ change was hour and a half to two hours.

My shortest lich/sister hunt has been somewhere between 15 and 20 minutes from spawn to kill. I literally ran 2 extermination missions, she spawned on my first mission, I got lucky and got two runes right.  Ran another exterminate, used an ultimatium showdown item, got the 3rd rune with the wildcard. Ran the railjack showdown and done.

On average, a lich/ister now takes me about an hour? If that?  It's definitely cut WAY down, so that even with adding in the extra RJ fight it's STILL shorter.

I'm really sorry to say this, but....

Warframe is not the game for you. You should really stick to something more your speed, like checkers.  Warframe is FAR from a hard or difficult game.  It's actually absurdly easy. It's a PvE looter shooter power fantasy where it's very easy to get to where you're just trashing ANYTHING the game throws at you.  I've watched streams where people have gone to the level cap on enemies, and.... they're not struggling. At all, with level 9999 enemies.

And here you are, complaining about how hard it is to kill enemies at around level 50 to 100. Doing easy stuff we did on missions before liches, and will be doing after liches, stuff we do all the time anyway.

You have not provided a single, valid argument to support your position. Not. A. Single. One.

Sorry,

2 hours ago, --TK--MacKenzie said:

(Stuffs)

What I want to say is can be summarized by the last sentence;

On 2021-07-30 at 7:07 PM, DroopingPuppy said:

... The only one section or each annoyance may not that bad and can be tolerated. But I have seen the whole combination for four years.

2 hours ago, --TK--MacKenzie said:

You have not provided a single, valid argument to support your position. Not. A. Single. One.

Sorry,

Explaining how to do a thing isn't a justification for why it belong in the game or should be implemented a certain way. I agree that none of it is particularly "hard" to do, but some things are unnecessarily annoying or overly time-consuming to do.

- Nobody likes K-Drive, yet that was foisted upon us for Yareli--the frame nobody asked for and centered around a gimmick nobody wanted.

- Liches in Railjack? Why? There's no point. I love RJ, but liches don't belong there. They are two completely separate systems and should have stayed that way. Moving it to RJ put extra unnecessary requirements on newer players too. My cousin went from able to run them to not able to with the Sisters update. Also, the requiem system honestly sucks. It's just pointless filler nonsense that doesn't add anything interesting to the encounters.

- Open world rep grinds are pretty annoying regardless of which planet they are, but I don't actually agree with the idea that Entrati is the easiest. Fortuna is. Buying bonds and immediately trading them in for standing is by far the simplest way to get standing for any faction in the game. Similarly, Toroid farming for Vox is very straightforward, easy, and fun (since Orb Vallis has the most interesting enemies to fight). The Quills is probably the most annoying one because it's too damned slow outside of eidolon hunting and I don't particularly enjoy doing them.

Anyway, I don't completely disagree with everything you said, but the trollish way you said it is completely unhelpful to this thread. You're not going to change @DroopingPuppy's mind by insulting him.

Archived