Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please split all Kuva Weapons across different planets

Jarriaga

DE, I just spent 2 hours and 53 minutes (Measured by a podcast I was listening to) doing Cassini over and over and over and over and over again trying to get the Kuva Hek or Kuva Zarr and still didn't get either.

There are 19 Kuva weapons in the game. This means that the chance of getting the weapon you want is 5.2%, and depending on your luck, you may need 8 additional copies of said weapon in order to max it out. Those odds are simply absurd at this stage.

Please split them over multiple planets. There's Saturn, Uranus, Sedna, and the Kuva Fortress for level 20+ Grineer missions. 3 of those planets could have 5 specific weapons and the last one gets the remaining 4. 

Thank you.

Sincerely, an extremely frustrated player after nearly 3 hours of farming for something you need multiple copies of.

Update: Finally got the Kuva Zarr and Hek. Still need multiple copies (Alongside the Grattler) to max them out though.

I'm not looking forward to this. 5.26% per attempt is brutal when you need so many copies of an item.

Agreeing with the post, I had been a completionist until Kuva weapons came out. it's almost like climbing Mt. Everest to try to farm them all and to max them  all out with specific elemental damages. I gave up after getting few Kuva weapons. 

This is more like a temporary solution. Once more and more Kuva weapons are added into the drop tables we will all return to square one where the drop tables are too diluted across all planets.

We need a guaranteed way to get a weapon we want. Make it as expensive as you want, at least we are not playing the "abort mission when larvling not giving the weapon" game.

Kuva Weapons farming are slowly becoming Riven Mods 2.0.

On 2021-07-25 at 9:28 PM, Jarriaga said:

DE, I just spent 2 hours and 53 minutes (Measured by a podcast I was listening to) doing Cassini over and over and over and over and over again trying to get the Kuva Hek or Kuva Zarr and still didn't get either.

There are 19 Kuva weapons in the game. This means that the chance of getting the weapon you want is 5.2%, and depending on your luck, you may need 8 additional copies of said weapon in order to max it out. Those odds are simply absurd at this stage.

Please split them over multiple planets. There's Saturn, Uranus, Sedna, and the Kuva Fortress for level 20+ Grineer missions. 3 of those planets could have 5 specific weapons and the last one gets the remaining 4. 

Thank you.

Sincerely, an extremely frustrated player after nearly 3 hours of farming for something you need multiple copies of.

Sounds like the ideal solution to this issue, last time I was trying to get a tenet spirex it took me over 3 hours which is a no no, you end uo burned out meanwhile achieving literally nothing in the game

10 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

This is more like a temporary solution. Once more and more Kuva weapons are added into the drop tables we will all return to square one where the drop tables are too diluted across all planets.

We need a guaranteed way to get a weapon we want. Make it as expensive as you want, at least we are not playing the "abort mission when larvling not giving the weapon" game.

Instead of the weapons being tied to a planet they could be tied uo to missions, there are A LOT of various missions tht even if they were to add like 30 new kuva weapons, there still would be enough mission nodes to put those weapons in

10 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

I don't think Kuva Weapons are going to be expanded significantly more. And even then, they can start adding weapons to Steel Path Earth, Mars, and Ceres for 15 additional variants that I don't think will ever come. They can also give them via Steel Meridian like some of the Tenet weapons and Perrin Sequence.

Archived