Kuva lich unique creations

(XBOX)AirArtifact5

I have an idea for the lichs created by zevagoth to use the wraith ability but to keep it balanced the lich can only use the wraith ability when zevagoth activates its own wraith ability. If any other frame is used the lich will not activate the wraith ability. Each appearance of each lich will continue to be different with the wraith, some could be slightly smaller or larger and the helms appearance could be different too such as ones without the horn on the front it could be bare or with different placement of the horn or horns. 

I would like to others thoughts on this matter, I like the idea of lichs being as unique as the warframes that used to create them.

Sponges in their natural habitats almost never move. The last thing we need is a second damage running around. Its best they imitate their IRL counterparts and remain stationary doing very little. 
Sisters and teleporting is already aggravating enough at high levels when they fully regen before you can get to their new location only to teleport again once you drop their shields.

Its Nerf Nyx or nothing.

As far as the sisters go it it would be wise to lengthen the cool down time between teleportation to give us more time to drop their hp more before the shield activates. As for a second ability to be active if the lich wraith was a thing or one that could change elements like chroma it would require the use of the frame that turned it but we could use a different frame to counter balance that to where the second ability wouldnt be triggered. But if we decided to use the frame with the same abilities our lich would target us alone to make it easier for our friends to help us bring it down or change the elements on our weaponry to bring it down ourselves.

Archived