What are your Invigoration's this week?

Also to be clear, I know when the Helminth Invigoration Workshop was first announced, the feedback was overwhelmingly negative, and I imagine that hasn't changed much. If I could make one small humble request though, if possible. Could we reserve the criticism and negativity towards it to that original feedback forum or other places? Please? I think a lot of the criticism, and importantly right to criticise is important, just I'd like to specifically hear from some people actually using the feature, and the combinations they are getting. Thank you. 

I ask, because I have personally been enjoying the Invigoration's so far. Its like a dumb little bonus to some Warframe's, especially the +75% Parkour Velocity, the 5x Jump Reset. I am also sincerely curious to see what other combinations and experiences people have been having with their Invigoration's, and whether they have experimented around, created new temporary builds for them. 

This week, I have 
Nyx - 100% Duration, +75% Reload Speed
Oberon +200% Melee Crit Chance, 5 Jump Resets
Nova - +100% Range, +25 Heal Rate. 

I am most excited about the Oberon one, because Jump Resets! Plus seeing if I can make some non traditionally non crit melee, crit viable. I have also been using Nyx a lot versus Sisters, so am excited to use her with some weapons that have longer reloads, or just single shot guns to see if I can break something. Nova Invigoration I don't really care for, but this week will also be my 10th Invigoration and If I understand correctly, I can choose a Warframe to take one of the aforementioned, so I want to try put the Nova one on Nidus! The extra range and healing on Nidus would be... glorious! 

Feel free to list your Invigorations and theory crafting you might have. Cheers! 

• Like 11

Titania, Protea, Revenant.

I don't have Protea and I consumed Revenant for reave.

So I'm using Titania. She got 100% duration and 75% parkour. She flies so far with a bullet jump.

I do not know what subsumed ability to try out with her 100% duration invigoration.

• Like 4

Mine this week are.

Yareli - +250% Melee Damage - 5 jump Resets. 
Nezha - +100 Ability Duration - Immune to Status Effects.
Atlas +100 Ability Range - +75% Reload Speed. [What was DE thinking giving a Melee frame reload speed, guess I can drop the stretch mod and slot in more damage for a week :)]

I do the Invigorations because it's the only sensible way to make the rank move.

Edit:
hmm unless I'm still bad at math the +100 ability range doesn't seem to add up, I had 20.4m before Invigoration and after I now have 34.3m. 🤔

edit:
Ignore the struck out, I stuffed up, forgot it's based on no mods. :facepalm:

Edited by Slayer-.
having a moment, I should have remembered
  • Like 2

Nova:  +100% Ability Range, +200% energy max

Valkyr:  +100% Ability Duration, +75% Ability Efficiency

Banshee:  +250% Secondary Damage, +2 Energy Rate (I assume this means in-mission energy regen.)

After infusing the one for Banshee, I also unlocked the "Override Mutation" button, so I guess that means I could use one of the other two on any Warframe I want.  I'm not really sure who that would be though, I'm not any good at min/max and I couldn't say off the top of my head which Warframe could actually make the most use of either of those.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

Titania, Protea, Revenant.

I don't have Protea and I consumed Revenant for reave.

So I'm using Titania. She got 100% duration and 75% parkour. She flies so far with a bullet jump.

I do not know what subsumed ability to try out with her 100% duration invigoration.

The 75 parkour velocity even works moving around your Orbiter!! Your roll is super fast everywhere! I wonder if Razorwing is affected by increased Parkour? I mean not that it needs it... but the idea of it alone, makes me spin! 

I hope you get Protea soon. Getting her can be annoying, but she is a lot of fun! Cheers! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

hmm unless I'm still bad at math the +100 ability range doesn't seem to add up, I had 20.4m before Invigoration and after I now have 34.3m. 🤔

What's the base range without mods?  Were you looking at it before with Stretch?  And which ability?  The only one of his with a range close to that on mine is Petrify at 20.4 meters (base range is 14m.)  But I don't use Corrupted mods or weird Youtuber builds, and I'm no good at min/max anything.  Assuming I understand how range is supposed to work, +45% should give a range of 20.3m (which is what I get in-game) and +100% of the base range should be 28m.  Assuming you're talking about Petrify, something is weird.  But I couldn't say if it's the math, or just me.

6 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Nova:  +100% Ability Range, +200% energy max

Valkyr:  +100% Ability Duration, +75% Ability Efficiency

Banshee:  +250% Secondary Damage, +2 Energy Rate (I assume this means in-mission energy regen.)

After infusing the one for Banshee, I also unlocked the "Override Mutation" button, so I guess that means I could use one of the other two on any Warframe I want.  I'm not really sure who that would be though, I'm not any good at min/max and I couldn't say off the top of my head which Warframe could actually make the most use of either of those.

Maybe the Warframe you use the most? Or your general favourites? Even if its not necessarily increasing their best attributes. I always figured I would use either Nidus or Mag even if the selection wasn't as beneficial to them, just because I would probably use them a lot. 

My first thought was also Ember with more Ability Range and Energy Max. I wonder why I thought that though... 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm curious, does the jump resets also apply to Mirulina the k-drive?

I have no idea to be honest, plus no idea what a jump reset is.

I'm just doing the invigorations for the rank, now that my Override button is active I can swap and chop.

9 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

What's the base range without mods?  Were you looking at it before with Stretch?  And which ability?  The only one of his with a range close to that on mine is Petrify at 20.4 meters (base range is 14m.)  But I don't use Corrupted mods or weird Youtuber builds, and I'm no good at min/max anything.  Assuming I understand how range is supposed to work, +45% should give a range of 20.3m (which is what I get in-game) and +100% of the base range should be 28m.  Assuming you're talking about Petrify, something is weird.  But I couldn't say if it's the math, or just me.

Ah that might be it, I wasn't looking at base range, yes ore gaze, when I take off the stretch mod it shows as 28m so base is 14m, I'm using corrupted mods on Atlas I have Fleeting Expertise R4 and Streamline R4.

So yep the math is right when you look at it from the base stats, my bad. lol

Edited by Slayer-.
edit added: Edit: I have Fleeting Expertise R4 and Streamline R4

13 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm curious, does the jump resets also apply to Mirulina the k-drive?

I just checked.  At least for me, the bonus jumps don't work on Merulina since K-drive turns them into "jump spin" moves.  You get one extra bounce in-air with the first spin, then you just helicopter back to the ground.  *Edit* I had Yareli with bonus jumps last week, she still had a few hours left so I checked.  *Additional*  I had Yareli with +100% ability range, 5 bonus jumps.  Merulina doesn't have range, and Aqua Blades are at a fixed radius.  I guess her bubbles will chase enemies a long way?  OnO

Edited by EmberStar

20 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Mine this week are.

Yareli - +250% Melee Damage - 5 jump Resets. 
Nezha - +100 Ability Duration - Immune to Status Effects.
Atlas +100 Ability Range - +75% Reload Speed. [What was DE thinking giving a Melee frame reload speed, guess I can drop the stretch mod and slot in more damage for a week :)]

I do the Invigorations because it's the only sensible way to make the rank move.

Edit:

Oh what the... Reload Speed on a Melee Frame? Melee Damage on a Frame that is encouraged to use Secondary's?  Status Immunity to a Frame that already has a power that makes them immune to status? Sorry haha, that yeah... sounds like bad luck! 

Reminds me of the week I got 1000 Health on Ivara! You know... the Frame I build and use to never be seen or hit. I also did get Crit Chance but still... Ivara with that much health... lol. Maybe she wanted to be competitive with Inaros. 

I got +100 range this week, I can try test out as well. Maybe its a a base thing with abilities? I don't know, I have never had it before. 

Cheers! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Air jumps. Normally we can only double jump. Jump reset means you can jump over and over in the air without landing. So 5 Jump Reset means up to 5 times. Aka Quintuple Jump! Its super fun and goofy! 

Ah so you mean when you hit the jump key you can just keep hitting it 5 times, cool could be interesting.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Ah so you mean when you hit the jump key you can just keep hitting it 5 times, cool could be interesting.

I might be for someone who remembers to use it.  But like I said I just tested it and it doesn't seem to work for Merulina.  At least, when I tried it it just turned into the "normal" Jump Spin move on Merulina.

Nothing, for I don't care for it - and I didn't increased the rank of Entarti either. I am so done with them already, such as disgusting 5 Common Avichaea Tag, and I don't care for them at all since retreat with Helminth upgrade. And it is happy to see how useless invigoration is - thus make me free from the torturous struggle against the entrati standing and rank.

• Like 2

Some of these sound hilarious. 500% STR isn't (normally) a thing I'd take into most of the game, but it sounds like it'd be good for a laugh in SP 😋

edit: 🤔 Actually, it might be loads of fun on Nyx with the Mindfreak augment regardless of the mission

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

harrow: secondary crit chance / armor

lavos: strengh / health

valkyr: primary damage / parkour

this week its meh for me I'd admit :). Parkour effect is great but not particulary on valkyr as the frame is not that "great" anyway even with it and Lavos beeing lavos and beeing indirectly nerfed by last rebalance, it's not that great either but it would be poogers on lots of other frames.

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, DroopingPuppy a dit :

Nothing, for I don't care for it - and I didn't increased the rank of Entarti either. I am so done with them already, such as disgusting 5 Common Avichaea Tag, and I don't care for them at all since retreat with Helminth upgrade. And it is happy to see how useless invigoration is - thus make me free from the torturous struggle against the entrati standing and rank.

You're party pooping our thanksgiving.

• Like 3

I rolled:

Titania: 250% melee damage +75% parkour velocity
Gauss: +100% duration +1000 armor
Gara: +200% melee crit chance +200% energy max

Looks like I'm going to be rocking some fun builds this week. The Gauss and Gara invigorations are pretty nice. That Titania invigoration though... lol... Time to run arch-melee tiny fairy...

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

I just checked.  At least for me, the bonus jumps don't work on Merulina since K-drive turns them into "jump spin" moves. 

Thank you for checking. You can also use Swap Weapons button to unequip your pistol. It will let you perform real tricks. It also shows the trick score, but I don't know if it actually grants Vent Kid Standing in normal missions.

I keep forgetting that Chroma's Passive now gives him an extra jump/bullet jump as well, which is a tad better than Helminth. IIRC Helminth Jump Resets allow for extra double jumps (in the form of somersaults) but not extra bullet jumps. If Titania had Choma's passive I might remember, but it is not a logical thing on Chroma.

• Like 1

its like a free week long cheat code activation. Its goofy at times but fun. +1000 armor Loki, quadruple jump Ash, +300% power strength Frost. 

My only problem is that i miss some of the buffs when they're gone. That said, i hope DE doesnt cave and give us permanent access to these buffs. It would take the fun out of it. 

• Like 8