Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your Invigoration's this week?

This week I got

Volt, + 200% Strength, + 200% Energy Max. This one is nice, especially if I want to level up stuff in ESO later, but instead I used the opportunity to offer to help some people new to Eidolons. Buffs don't really help too much, but they don't hurt either. 

Valkyr, + 100% Range, + 75% Reload Speed. I really like the reload buff in general. It makes certain powerful guns with slower reloads, like the Trumna feel disgustingly powerful. Looks like Valkyr is going to be my Rail jack pilot this week! 

Wukong, +250% Primary Buff, + 1000 Armour! Despite his general popularity, I don't actually play Wukong that much, but this might be fun for certain Steel Path Dailies. 

Limbo: +200% secondary critical chance, Immunity to status

Nidus: +250% melee damage, +1000 health

Titania: +200% melee critical chance, +75% reload speed

Override is ready and I just need 13,150 more Helminth XP to be done until I end up using it. Maybe I'll finally end up finding my first reinforced Orokin container with Golden Instinct.

13 hours ago, Kanaima said:

Limbo: +200% secondary critical chance, Immunity to status

Nidus: +250% melee damage, +1000 health

Titania: +200% melee critical chance, +75% reload speed

Override is ready and I just need 13,150 more Helminth XP to be done until I end up using it. Maybe I'll finally end up finding my first reinforced Orokin container with Golden Instinct.

Oh man, that Nidus one. I think that would be my favourite Invigoration ever.

Small hint with Golden Instinct? Is to make sure your Frames energy colours are light. I usually like to make sure my Warframe's energy colours are darker and duller as to not blind people, but the first time I used Golden Instinct, nothing happened. Until I realised I was casting a near transparent, barely there, basically invisible black energy shade orb thing. I don't know, I figured it would be Golden spark by default.

Good luck and take care!  

• 3 weeks later...

This week I got 

Mirage +200% Power Strength and +25 Heal Rate

Loki +250% Primary Damage and +2 Energy Rate

Hydroid +200% Primary Critical Chance and Immune to Status Effects

Except I have been taking a break from Warframe, so haven't really played much in general. That being said I did do the Gift of the Lotus Alerts today, plus with double XP weekend etc... and +200 percent power strength is kinda gross... like Explosive Legerdemain builds which can be quite potent in certain circumstance, get even sillier. 

Loki is fun, will take Hydroid for a spin later.

Semi notable, second time I have gotten Mirage and Loki as Invigorations. Still hoping for more Mesa, Nidus or Lavos.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Banshee - Primary Critical Chance +%200, Reload Speed +%75

Harrow - Ability Strength +%200, Immune to Status Effects

Trinity - Ability Range +%100, Parkour Velocity +%75

The more I get the + 75% Reload Speed buff, the more I start to realise how busted some guns like the Trumna, Akarius and Quellor are with fast reloads. Then with Strun Prime this week, its hilarious how fast a Warframe is at aggressively shoving shells into the barrel. 

That Harrow buff looks nice too! 

This week I got +75% Sprint Speed... for Gauss... I already build him for max speed with Sprint Boost etc his normal sprint almost feels as fast as his 1! 

On 2021-08-03 at 3:49 AM, (PSN)JustJoshinEnt said:

SOOOO much great "documentation" that you've still yet to provide a single article or video based on FACTS, not hearsay or anecdote.  Riiight...  And you think I'M the one that needs to "wake up"!  LOL

Talk IS cheap, so prove it or go elsewhere with your conspiracies. 

I KNOW DE is a company, a business.  I KNOW their endgoal is making sales. I'm not stupid or naive.  But that doesn't make them "evil liars out for blood", either.  You're creating dichotomies that aren't accurate.

Rule one of ACTUAL reporting?  Cite multiple credible sources.

You talk about people wanting to manipulate for value they can get from you... and yet ignore that most of the people who whine about these conspiracies are Social Media Influencers or Websites who want your clicks! xD  

Get several valid sources, or just stop.

Late, but just read the Wiki lel. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Helminth#Warframe_Weighting

Just now, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

You act like datamines aren't reliable. And you think DE would say anything about invigorations being weighted?

I believe it, but I take it with a grain of salt. 

I would like DE to speak on this, because I think it is something they need to confirm or deny. 

But I cannot 100% take by faith datamining done by an individual I do not know or trust. This is not that one dataminer who had a falling out with DE back in the day and was well known and trusted (can't remember his name now), this is some new random dataminer. And I am not yet 100% sure if they should be trusted. I would like more information first. 

Ivara - +250% Primary Damage; +5 Jump Resets
Loki - +200% Secondary Critical Chance; +2 Energy Rate
Atlas - +100% Ability Duration; Immune to Status Effects

I think I will override the Ivara one for my Wisp (got +5 Jump Resets for Wisp last time and it's incredible).  But what is +2 Energy Rate?  2 energy regen per second?

5 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

I think I will override the Ivara one for my Wisp (got +5 Jump Resets for Wisp last time and it's incredible).  But what is +2 Energy Rate?  2 energy regen per second?

At a guess yes.

5 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

Oh hey. Woah good thinking on putting the Jump Reset on Wisp. That does sound like a really good combo! Plus with her speed buff to weapons and the primary damage. Sounds pretty sweet! 

I believe +2 Energy Rate is similar to Energy Siphon effects. I have had it before, but didn't really pay attention, since Zenurik and Arcane Energise featuring in most of my builds and when they don't (Eidolon's etc), I spam Energy Pizzas like crazy. 

I have 

Atlas + 100% Ability Duration, +75% Reload Speed.
Mag + 200% Secondary Critical Chance, +75 Sprint Speed.
Yareli +200% Ability Strength, +1000 Armour. 

However I can also choose this week too. Just not really sure... does anyone know if Secondary Critical Chance buff on a Frame will buff Titania and Mesa's Exalted weapons? Am thinking that I could get some Plague Star runs with Titania, with the + 200% Secondary Critical Chance, +75 Sprint Speed, but doing some Railjack runs for Holokeys with Mesa might be nice. Not sure yet.

Suggestions or opinions welcome! 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I tried after the patch today :( I'll try tomorrow again after some minor troubleshooting like clearing cache/data 

Oh.. nvm:

• Unfortunately this will only affect future Invigoration Offerings, if you already have a “bad” Offering for the wrong Nidus this will not correct it.

Good-bye +100% range.. 

Ah that sucks, sorry to hear! 

В 26.07.2021 в 08:10, Leqesai сказал:

I rolled:

Titania: 250% melee damage +75% parkour velocity
Gauss: +100% duration +1000 armor
Gara: +200% melee crit chance +200% energy max

Looks like I'm going to be rocking some fun builds this week. The Gauss and Gara invigorations are pretty nice. That Titania invigoration though... lol... Time to run arch-melee tiny fairy...

I NEED THAT CRIT CHANCE FOR MY EXCALIBUR! Because I've been trying the Ghoulsaw a lot recently, and I would like for it to be even stronger because I'm having LOADS of fun zipping around the map with it!

Archived