Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your Invigoration's this week?

4 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

its like a free week long cheat code activation. Its goofy at times but fun. +1000 armor Loki, quadruple jump Ash, +300% power strength Frost. 

My only problem is that i miss some of the buffs when they're gone. That said, i hope DE doesnt cave and give us permanent access to these buffs. It would take the fun out of it. 

Agreed! I also prefer that they are random. Its limited nature and randomness means we should enjoy it as a perk, and nothing more as well as easy to ignore if we don't care for it. I had a power strength buff for Ash one week, which let me easily get 100 percent armour strength without having to build for strength and instead invest elsewhere. That was a wacky week. 

Am already gonna miss the current 75 percent faster reload speed I have. Am running around with Amalgam Ripkas True Steel which gives 20 percent faster reload on Shotguns, and they stack! If I put on Primed Tactical Pump I am pretty sure my game will crash! 

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

I rolled:

Titania: 250% melee damage +75% parkour velocity
Gauss: +100% duration +1000 armor
Gara: +200% melee crit chance +200% energy max

Looks like I'm going to be rocking some fun builds this week. The Gauss and Gara invigorations are pretty nice. That Titania invigoration though... lol... Time to run arch-melee tiny fairy...

Yeah those all look super fun! One week I had a Gauss Invigoration and happened to run an Arbitration that had Gauss as the random buffed Frame, very fun times. 

That Titania buff... I'd be half tempted to subsume Infested Mobility on her as well, even if only for the week, just to double down on the ridiculous, and to meme around in missions. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

That Titania buff... I'd be half tempted to subsume Infested Mobility on her as well, even if only for the week, just to double down on the ridiculous, and to meme around in missions. 

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Last week I got 2 frames I don't have and hydroid.

This week I got 3 frames I don't have.

Pretty much account flagging as expected, hoping to get me to play content I rejected. Luckily the new abilities were pointless anyway so whatever.

Banshee: 200% Primary critical chance, +2 energy rate

Oberon: 250% Melee damage, +25 heal rate

Frost: 250% Primary damage, 5 jump resets

I've infused 9 times but haven't really used it yet, the closest was Ivara getting 75% reload speed when I switched to her for spawning a Lich but I didn't notice much of a difference. I just want to get Helminth to max (I already had all frames subsumed...) and bank the mutated invigoration for any sort of resource boost weekend or special event.

None because I don't have it yet. Key note: Yet. I do want it, I was just slacking on the Entrati standing for the longest because there was no reason to max out with them before. Now there is and Im annoyed because it takes a Seriglass shard. Everything else is easy to come by, but those take time to gather...

3 hours ago, Surbusken said:

Last week I got 2 frames I don't have and hydroid.

This week I got 3 frames I don't have.

Pretty much account flagging as expected, hoping to get me to play content I rejected. Luckily the new abilities were pointless anyway so whatever.

Huh? They're not expecting new people to use this right away lol. It's ok you'll catch up.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Huh? They're not expecting new people to use this right away lol. It's ok you'll catch up.

Catch up to what? I played since 2018 - that doesn't mean I have all the frames built or want to use certain frames the invigoration system was built around.

It flags exactly for that reason. Were you expecting 200 power strength for wisp? lol, don't be naive, it's always their agenda and it's always not spoken of.

The actual reason, the actual story. You know, the reality of the situation.

/edit

ps. I should say I installed the game in 2018, I ragequit from venus to deimos because I couldn't handle another planet after cetus, so I haven't played since 2018 but the point is you can't just assume people don't just delete banshee, hydroid, grendel etc. etc.

... that was the whole reason for the system, knowing people stay away from certain content, trying to shoe horn it yet again, instead of doing their job.

36 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

So I have Limbo 200 Primary CC and 1000 armor, Excalibur 200 Melee CC and 5 jumps, and Nezha Secondary CC and 25 heal rate. 

Overall these are great random fun buffs and I can't understand why there's so many bitter people that hate the system.

Oh snap, that Excalibur one sounds especially fun. Crit Chance would affect his Exalted Blade right? 

35 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

probably nothing great. I had Rhino, Grendel and Octavia last week, so it'll probably be all female frames this week (not a bad thing, but right now I'm tweaking my Vauban Prime)

for me, monday is "Riven Cipher day", can't wait to see what garbage I get this week!

I got another Tenora Riven from my Riven Cipher! My fourth!! Its not bad, I love the weapon, but eh. 

Vauban would be a great one to get +100% Range. Pretty sure he'd start sucking in enemies from other maps with Vortex! 

2 hours ago, Surbusken said:

It flags exactly for that reason. Were you expecting 200 power strength for wisp? lol, don't be naive, it's always their agenda and it's always not spoken of.

The actual reason, the actual story. You know, the reality of the situation.

/edit

ps. I should say I installed the game in 2018, I ragequit from venus to deimos because I couldn't handle another planet after cetus, so I haven't played since 2018 but the point is you can't just assume people don't just delete banshee, hydroid, grendel etc. etc.

... that was the whole reason for the system, knowing people stay away from certain content, trying to shoe horn it yet again, instead of doing their job.

You shouldn't go in expecting buffs for your favorite frame. With that mindset, you should probably avoid it all together. The buffs aren't made for you to obsess over and complain about RNG. 

8 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

You shouldn't go in expecting buffs for your favorite frame. With that mindset, you should probably avoid it all together. The buffs aren't made for you to obsess over and complain about RNG. 

Yes, you are totally right, the buffs weren't made to be useful or for the players' sake, it's a get out of prison for free card.

That's exactly what I just said, the whole point of the system, is justifying not fixing broken content, and shoe horning people into it.

Catch 22 on the developer apologism, trying to convince people the system is pointless and no one should care about it.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Ah, okay. I think I misunderstood an earlier post you made

It was probably just my engrish, I guess I should have said I installed it 2018 but have not been playing the whole time or constantly since 2018.

Nezha +100% Range +75% Efficiency

Vaklyr +200% Melee Critical Chance +1000 HP

Harrow +200% Strength +75% Parkour Velocity

I used the "Override Invigoration" option today. Apparently it is one time use, and you have to charge it up again after. Like a coffee card.

s0Kww0j.jpg

6 hours ago, (PSN)Boomstickman98 said:

None because I don't have it yet. Key note: Yet. I do want it, I was just slacking on the Entrati standing for the longest because there was no reason to max out with them before. Now there is and Im annoyed because it takes a Seriglass shard. Everything else is easy to come by, but those take time to gather...

Seriglass is like 20 mother tokens and when you are doing Deimos stuffs you can get it in "no time".

Mother & Father tokens are easy to do (you just need to do bounties & shoot resources to get them). Doing this "activate on void thing" is helpful as well.Otak (mining) you have to actively do it (mining) but it's something. Daughter is the worst as she requires uncommon stuffs most of the time and fishing were bugged when I've been playing it. And you can get some free Son's animals from time to time.

Today I've got some weak:

Excal +200 energy + something

Loki: Strength + 75 parkour

But Grendel... 100% range + 5 jumps resets. It makes Balling much better.

Archived