Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your Invigoration's this week?

Later on today I'll double check what my invigorations were for this week, but during my first week with them (The week after they were introduced), I rolled Ivara, Trinity & Mirage. I also learned that they can be used on Prime Warframes, which was great to hear!

• I only mention that last bit because I think this thread could also double as a source of mechanical information for the Wiki, since it's still a relatively new system :)

I ran into a bug where Ivara & Ivara Prime couldn't receive an invigoration that week (I made sure to report it :) ), so I'm currently at 7/10 on the Override. But it's good to know what that looks like when it's available. I can't recall off the top of my head what Trinity received, but I did keep track of what the other two were for that week;

• Ivara would have gotten;
    • +100% Ability Range
    • +75% Ability Efficiency

• & Mirage received:
    • +200% Primary Crit chance
    • 5 jump resets (This was quite useful actually!)

Mirage is one of my favorite Frames, so I was glad she was the first to try out the system! Plus, I already had the perfect primary build in mind for that buff;

Spoiler

invigoration_buff_works_on_shedu_example

It's not finished yet (Don't have a Shedu riven or adapter), but that was a fun week.

explosions-explosions-everywhere-yqkr5e.

Looking forward to what those next buffs will be already.

Yareli +100% range, +1000 health

Hydroid +200% power strength, +75% parkour speed

Inaros +100% duration, +5 jumps

I was at 10 invigs with Helminth this week though, so I did Yareli to get to 10, then replaced Hydroid with Oberon for the +200% strength invigoration

Now at +178 healing per second, and 894 armor from Renweal ability, and +134% armor strip from his 4. Its also like the mod Hit-and-Run is always on with how much jump height and the distance he covers with bullet jump. Gonna test it on a thrall or robodog to see if it stacks the mod and invigoration.

*Update, they do stack. TO THE MOON!

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Boomstickman98 said:

that's if you were doing Deimos though. I didn't for the longest, and now am regretting it.

I've been doing stuffs for on and off. One time for Helminth, one for level 5 (just because I could). Around 1 hour yielded 100-200 mothers token on "kind of" easy mission (you could get much more but that would be boring). That one hour include bounties (endless excavations), shooting resources for Dad and doing "shoot Void thing for a loot" few times.

That's probably enough for 1 Seriglass if you log in and trade Daddy/Mother stuffs to Grandma.

If your only problem is Seriglass then it's VERY doable in short amount of time (playing not counting logins). Other stuffs from Entrati takes much longer time.

16 minutes ago, quxier said:

I've been doing stuffs for on and off. One time for Helminth, one for level 5 (just because I could). Around 1 hour yielded 100-200 mothers token on "kind of" easy mission (you could get much more but that would be boring). That one hour include bounties (endless excavations), shooting resources for Dad and doing "shoot Void thing for a loot" few times.

That's probably enough for 1 Seriglass if you log in and trade Daddy/Mother stuffs to Grandma.

If your only problem is Seriglass then it's VERY doable in short amount of time (playing not counting logins). Other stuffs from Entrati takes much longer time.

yep. I just obtained the last one I need finally today, so I was happy there. Now I just gotta go through and actually finish getting rank 4 standing to max.

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

I used the "Override Invigoration" option today. Apparently it is one time use, and you have to charge it up again after. Like a coffee card.

Yeah, its what the "Every 10 Invigorations" meant. So I didnt use mine yet.

I will wait for a +Strength and use it on Loki.

11 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Later on today I'll double check what my invigorations were for this week, but during my first week with them (The week after they were introduced), I rolled Ivara, Trinity & Mirage. I also learned that they can be used on Prime Warframes, which was great to hear!

• I only mention that last bit because I think this thread could also double as a source of mechanical information for the Wiki, since it's still a relatively new system :)

I ran into a bug where Ivara & Ivara Prime couldn't receive an invigoration that week (I made sure to report it :) ), so I'm currently at 7/10 on the Override. But it's good to know what that looks like when it's available. I can't recall off the top of my head what Trinity received, but I did keep track of what the other two were for that week;

• Ivara would have gotten;
    • +100% Ability Range
    • +75% Ability Efficiency

• & Mirage received:
    • +200% Primary Crit chance
    • 5 jump resets (This was quite useful actually!)

Mirage is one of my favorite Frames, so I was glad she was the first to try out the system! Plus, I already had the perfect primary build in mind for that buff;

Hide contents

invigoration_buff_works_on_shedu_example

It's not finished yet (Don't have a Shedu riven or adapter), but that was a fun week.

Spoiler

explosions-explosions-everywhere-yqkr5e.

Looking forward to what those next buffs will be already.

Wow that Shedu picture really shows how screwed up the Arsenal stats are between players, yours is showing 112.5% crit chance, yet mine shows 62.5% crit chance with the same crit chance mod. 

edit:
Corrected for skimming over a post, the picture dazzled me, honest. :tongue:

23 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Maybe the Warframe you use the most? Or your general favourites? Even if its not necessarily increasing their best attributes. I always figured I would use either Nidus or Mag even if the selection wasn't as beneficial to them, just because I would probably use them a lot. 

My first thought was also Ember with more Ability Range and Energy Max. I wonder why I thought that though... 

Thanks! 

I ended up moving the Nova option to Nyx.  The only "special" build I have on Nova is Super Slow Nova, which kind of depends on having minimum range to keep the Null Stars from actually attacking stuff (they're meant to provide damage reduction to her, not to zip off and attack things for minimal damage.)  Her build requires Narrow Minded, one of the only times I've used a Corrupted Mod, and directly opposed to adding +100% range.  OnO  At least I can use Nyx for tracking down the Sisters who have my new guns if I want.  My favorite frame is actually Mag, but sadly Mag isn't especially good at any of the things I'm trying to accomplish in-game at the moment.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Wow that Shedu picture really shows how screwed up the Arsenal stats are between players, yours is showing 112.5% crit chance, yet mine shows 62.5% crit chance with the same crit chance mod. 

Wouldn't that be a natural side effect of putting the Shedu on any frame that has "Primary Weapon +Crit Chance" as part of their invigorations?  I mean, my first week included Wukong with +1000 extra health and +100% Secondary Crit Chance.

Of course last week included Inaros with something really redundant, like "+1000 armor and +Immunity to Status Effects," or something like that.  I equipped it just to burn it for the Helminth XP, whatever it was.

3 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Wouldn't that be a natural side effect of putting the Shedu on any frame that has "Primary Weapon +Crit Chance" as part of their invigorations?  I mean, my first week included Wukong with +1000 extra health and +100% Secondary Crit Chance.

Of course last week included Inaros with something really redundant, like "+1000 armor and +Immunity to Status Effects," or something like that.  I equipped it just to burn it for the Helminth XP, whatever it was.

Ah I see, I couldn't make out the Warframe in the picture, it makes sense now I reread the post properly, why not show the full crit with the buff makes sense, my bad for not reading properly. :facepalm:

The Shedu obliterates Steel Path groups, so yeah what an awesome buff for a week.

On 2021-07-26 at 1:51 PM, Galuf said:

harrow: secondary crit chance / armor

lavos: strengh / health

valkyr: primary damage / parkour

this week its meh for me I'd admit :). Parkour effect is great but not particulary on valkyr as the frame is not that "great" anyway even with it and Lavos beeing lavos and beeing indirectly nerfed by last rebalance, it's not that great either but it would be poogers on lots of other frames.

Valk's somesaults in Hysteria form will probably be really cool with the parkour boost.

Il y a 1 heure, Sojufueled a dit :

Valk's somesaults in Hysteria form will probably be really cool with the parkour boost.

Great idea, going slower for the sake of going faster when you're slower. Pretty pinpoint logic there :D.

22 hours ago, Surbusken said:

Catch up to what? I played since 2018 - that doesn't mean I have all the frames built or want to use certain frames the invigoration system was built around.

It flags exactly for that reason. Were you expecting 200 power strength for wisp? lol, don't be naive, it's always their agenda and it's always not spoken of.

The actual reason, the actual story. You know, the reality of the situation.

/edit

ps. I should say I installed the game in 2018, I ragequit from venus to deimos because I couldn't handle another planet after cetus, so I haven't played since 2018 but the point is you can't just assume people don't just delete banshee, hydroid, grendel etc. etc.

... that was the whole reason for the system, knowing people stay away from certain content, trying to shoe horn it yet again, instead of doing their job.

So, just to be clear... You're insisting that the devs should "do their job", which is to get people to play their game...  and you're ALSO, in the SAME post, complaining that they added a feature "just to get people to play it"?  

Do you not read what you write?  

Just a quick read through this thread, alone, tells one that clearly players are enjoying the feature...   I, also, have EVERY frame EXCEPT Yareli and NONE of my Invigorations have ever been for Yareli.. so guess there goes your whole conspiracy theory :P 

The world is not out to get you, and there is no "agenda" other than devs looking to add fun, OPTIONAL features to their game.

17 hours ago, (PSN)Boomstickman98 said:

that's if you were doing Deimos though. I didn't for the longest, and now am regretting it.

The best time to plant a tree for shade was 30 years ago...  the second best time is NOW. :) 

5 hours ago, EmberStar said:

I ended up moving the Nova option to Nyx.  The only "special" build I have on Nova is Super Slow Nova, which kind of depends on having minimum range to keep the Null Stars from actually attacking stuff (they're meant to provide damage reduction to her, not to zip off and attack things for minimal damage.)  Her build requires Narrow Minded, one of the only times I've used a Corrupted Mod, and directly opposed to adding +100% range.  OnO  At least I can use Nyx for tracking down the Sisters who have my new guns if I want.  My favorite frame is actually Mag, but sadly Mag isn't especially good at any of the things I'm trying to accomplish in-game at the moment.

Oh nice, good thinking! Thats actually why I didn't want to use my Nova this week as well lol, and lent it to Nidus. 

Hey, another Mag fan! I got a +200 Primary Critical Chance and +200 Energy Max (or something that ended up giving me 1000 Energy overall), so I used her to farm Corrupted Holokeys that week. Her excess energy made Railjack abilities easy to spam, and then enemies I Magnetised died extra fast (was also the week the Unreal Skins came out so was rocking the Kuva Drakgoon, which is just silly with so much extra Crit Chance).

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Ah I see, I couldn't make out the Warframe in the picture, it makes sense now I reread the post properly, why not show the full crit with the buff makes sense, my bad for not reading properly. :facepalm:

The Shedu obliterates Steel Path groups, so yeah what an awesome buff for a week.

I was confused for a bit as well. I did an Extermination Sortie with a Frame I had Invigorated, but had forgotten about. Mirage +200% Primary Critical Chance. The Sortie was "Bow Only" so I thought would be a nice time to pull out the Lenz. I was running through, and getting constant orange/red crits. Like way more than usual. Like... it couldn't be Arcane... Avenger... no Harrow on our team.... I looked at Arsenal and for 2 minutes, I was thinking confused why Lenz had over 250 percent Crit Chance... I do have a Riven for it but... then I realised the Arsenal will actually reflect the stats given by Invigorations. So that was cool/welcome. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Mirage +250% Primary Damage +1000 Armor

Oberon +100% Ability Range +75% Parkour speed

Nyx +200% Melee Crit Chance +Immune to Status

Oh I'm loving my Mirage Invigorate. Didn't expect that 1000 armor to be helpful.

Woah, these all seem like a fun week! 

I'd love that Oberon for Radiation Sorties! 

13 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

edit:
Corrected for skimming over a post, the picture dazzled me, honest. :tongue:

Oh gotcha, it's all good :)

I actually realized after-the-fact that I didn't even have a Galvanized mod on there, so that probably would've pushed the Shedu even further! But that'll be something more to work towards when I have the chance. At first it did kinda throw me off, because the wiki doesn't specify how / when mods are taken into account for those weapon / frame buffs. I'm kinda curious how it calculates all of that, now that I think about it.

7 hours ago, (PSN)JustJoshinEnt said:

So, just to be clear... You're insisting that the devs should "do their job", which is to get people to play their game...  and you're ALSO, in the SAME post, complaining that they added a feature "just to get people to play it"?  

Do you not read what you write?  

Just a quick read through this thread, alone, tells one that clearly players are enjoying the feature...   I, also, have EVERY frame EXCEPT Yareli and NONE of my Invigorations have ever been for Yareli.. so guess there goes your whole conspiracy theory :P 

The world is not out to get you, and there is no "agenda" other than devs looking to add fun, OPTIONAL features to their game.

The best time to plant a tree for shade was 30 years ago...  the second best time is NOW. :) 

Did you read what I wrote... lol.

But yeah no, since invigorations is a developer decision to create a crutch for broken content, they obviously feel it is a big enough problem to put in work.

How is that my fault again. Are you telling me you love grendel, banshee, hydroid etc. and you play with nerfed weapons? Your main damage type is magnetic? You spec for impact and puncture?

Though hilariously you straight up type "(the devs job) is to get people to play their game".

Well then, then it stands to reason, broken frames not played was them not doing their job... by your own logic.

Not that it should even have to be said, water is wet, yes, obviously.

Archived