Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your Invigoration's this week?

I have a question. 

So I ve done 10 but I dont like any buffs this week to use on a frame or my choice - will the further invigorations count towards the next time I can buff a frame or my choice, or will it still reset the counter to needing 10 more?

Ateyxyk.jpeg

On 2021-07-27 at 1:10 PM, Surbusken said:

Did you read what I wrote... lol.

But yeah no, since invigorations is a developer decision to create a crutch for broken content, they obviously feel it is a big enough problem to put in work.

How is that my fault again. Are you telling me you love grendel, banshee, hydroid etc. and you play with nerfed weapons? Your main damage type is magnetic? You spec for impact and puncture?

Though hilariously you straight up type "(the devs job) is to get people to play their game".

Well then, then it stands to reason, broken frames not played was them not doing their job... by your own logic.

Not that it should even have to be said, water is wet, yes, obviously.

Invigorations are EXTRA content, not "crutches for broken content".  They affect ALL Warframes, both ones you enjoy AND ones you think are "broken".  It's content to give players in mid- and late-game something to do to change stuff up.  

I DO have Magnetic weapons sometimes.  I DO enjoy Grendel (he can kill ANY unit in the game in seconds with his 1st Ability ALONE, fyi), Banshee is a CRIT GODDESS when built right (Resonator Sonar is AMAZING, can one shot anything on SP), and Hydroid is a perfectly good Defensive CC frame.  He's not NuKInG MapS, no, but not everyone just wants to push 4 to win all the time.  If you do, then bring a frame that DOES that.

Warframe is a game about OPTIONS.  Just because you don't like ALL the options doesn't make them "trash".  

And you're also misrepresenting data...   in ANY list there's going to be more and lesser used items.  That doesn't mean the lesser used ones are "Trash".   Some frames are more niche, some frames are harder to get so their usage is lower than frames you get early on (because there are MORE newer player than there are older.  Basic reason.)  I said Devs' job is to get people to play THE GAME, not every single frame and mission type at all times.  

DE creates content.  They put it in their game. They give you said game at NO cost.  They give you updates, upgrades, patches, DLC, all for free, too.  

To sit here and act like they owe you more than that is absurd.  You don't like it, don't play it, be it content within the game, or the game itself.  

4 hours ago, (PSN)JustJoshinEnt said:

Invigorations are EXTRA content, not "crutches for broken content".  They affect ALL Warframes, both ones you enjoy AND ones you think are "broken".  It's content to give players in mid- and late-game something to do to change stuff up.  

I DO have Magnetic weapons sometimes.  I DO enjoy Grendel (he can kill ANY unit in the game in seconds with his 1st Ability ALONE, fyi), Banshee is a CRIT GODDESS when built right (Resonator Sonar is AMAZING, can one shot anything on SP), and Hydroid is a perfectly good Defensive CC frame.  He's not NuKInG MapS, no, but not everyone just wants to push 4 to win all the time.  If you do, then bring a frame that DOES that.

Warframe is a game about OPTIONS.  Just because you don't like ALL the options doesn't make them "trash".  

And you're also misrepresenting data...   in ANY list there's going to be more and lesser used items.  That doesn't mean the lesser used ones are "Trash".   Some frames are more niche, some frames are harder to get so their usage is lower than frames you get early on (because there are MORE newer player than there are older.  Basic reason.)  I said Devs' job is to get people to play THE GAME, not every single frame and mission type at all times.  

DE creates content.  They put it in their game. They give you said game at NO cost.  They give you updates, upgrades, patches, DLC, all for free, too.  

To sit here and act like they owe you more than that is absurd.  You don't like it, don't play it, be it content within the game, or the game itself.  

Sounds like another case of everything is perfect.com/in/a/relationship/with&the=developers.

Well guess we should stop posting then, with all the problems being fixed and everything.

/edit

Update:

My invigorations for this week was another 3 frames I don't have, obviously trying to get people to play unused content, obviously. I repeat, obviously.

2 hours ago, Surbusken said:

Sounds like another case of everything is perfect.com/in/a/relationship/with&the=developers.

Well guess we should stop posting then, with all the problems being fixed and everything.

/edit

Update:

My invigorations for this week was another 3 frames I don't have, obviously trying to get people to play unused content, obviously. I repeat, obviously.

Are you for real?  LOL!  

First you claim they're NOT doing a good enough job at encouraging people to play their content... now you're accusing them of "obviously trying to get people to play" content?  

No, I'm not white knighting this..  but just as the devs aren't always RIGHT, they're not always WRONG, either.  In this case, y'all are reacting with your feelings more than sense and facts.

Also, enough with the crappy fallacies, will ya?  Just because I said this ONE THING isn't "broken" doesn't mean I think DE "does nothing wrong" and that Warframe is "perfect".  It's not.  There's plenty to fix.  There always is in live service games.  

Also, Invigorations are not specially tailored to YOUR list of unbuilt frames.  I'm just missing Yareli, and in the 3 weeks I've had the segment, not ONCE has Yareli popped up as an Invigoration.   In fact, several frames that I DO play often HAVE. 

This isn't some conspiracy against you.  This IS a developer attempting to give mid-to-late-game players something new to do with older content.  That's all.  There's zero crime in that.

Grief, it's like high school drama (and logic) around here.  Friggin' ridiculous.

1 minute ago, (PSN)JustJoshinEnt said:

Are you for real?  LOL!  

First you claim they're NOT doing a good enough job at encouraging people to play their content... now you're accusing them of "obviously trying to get people to play" content?  

No, I'm not white knighting this..  but just as the devs aren't always RIGHT, they're not always WRONG, either.  In this case, y'all are reacting with your feelings more than sense and facts.

Also, enough with the crappy fallacies, will ya?  Just because I said this ONE THING isn't "broken" doesn't mean I think DE "does nothing wrong" and that Warframe is "perfect".  It's not.  There's plenty to fix.  There always is in live service games.  

Also, Invigorations are not specially tailored to YOUR list of unbuilt frames.  I'm just missing Yareli, and in the 3 weeks I've had the segment, not ONCE has Yareli popped up as an Invigoration.   In fact, several frames that I DO play often HAVE. 

This isn't some conspiracy against you.  This IS a developer attempting to give mid-to-late-game players something new to do with older content.  That's all.  There's zero crime in that.

Grief, it's like high school drama (and logic) around here.  Friggin' ridiculous.

Invigoration is exclusive made to enable the developers to not fix broken frames, to repair unused content, without putting in work, yes.

That was the entire point of the helminth system from day one, I don't know if you haven't been keeping up or where you've been but now you know.

1 hour ago, Surbusken said:

Invigoration is exclusive made to enable the developers to not fix broken frames, to repair unused content, without putting in work, yes.

That was the entire point of the helminth system from day one, I don't know if you haven't been keeping up or where you've been but now you know.

Have DE explicitly said that's what the sole purpose of invigorations is? 

Surely it could potentially help DE in seeing what warframes do and don't need in terms of changes, based off of what people are choosing to invigorate or ignore. A stat that says x amount of players being too low using y frame is an indicator that the frame might need changes, but player chosen buffs could help expand on that low usage % giving a much clearer idea on what might actually need changing.

Just now, NecroPed said:

Surely it could potentially help DE in seeing what warframes do and don't need in terms of changes, based off of what people are choosing to invigorate or ignore. A stat that says x amount of players being too low using y frame is an indicator that the frame might need changes, but player chosen buffs could help expand on that low usage % giving a much clearer idea on what might actually need changing.

I mean, you can check the wiki. They put dispositions on WARFRAMES. IMO that's the bigger issue here. They are admitting some of their frames are "higher tier" and some are "lower tier", but instead of fixing them or spending time going over the lower tier ones and bringing them up to standard, they introduced a system that might as well be a stealthy way to introduce something akin to Warframe rivens, dispositions and all. 

I hope you are right though. I hope they look at the data from this and bring lower "tier" frames up to standard. Because by their own system they are admitting some frames like Grendel are below standard and need Helminth invigs to increase their play statistics. So, really hope they are using this to get stats like you said. Because this is not sustainable for the game long term, if they are just going to accept that some frames suck and think random buffs are enough to fix the problem. 

1 minute ago, NecroPed said:

I love your optimism, however they already said at tennocon they have no plans to touch a single frame or fix anything, and, they don't like doing because the results aren't worth it.

Which is to say, no one is denying the problem(s), they just don't care.

1 hour ago, Surbusken said:

No, it wasn't.   

If it was meant to "fix" anything, it'd 

1. Be permanent.

2. Not be random.

3. Not be limited to 3 frames.

It was given as a way to play around.   If it were just to "fix broken frames", why does it work for OP frames, too?  Why are people getting Saryn and Revenant and Wukong as Invigorations?  

You're pulling this reasoning out of your butt and then pinning it on the Devs as if it's fact.  Feel free to share articles from DE showing otherwise, though.

Just now, Surbusken said:

I love your optimism, however they already said at tennocon they have no plans to touch a single frame or fix anything, and, they don't like doing because the results aren't worth it.

I dunno if that's exactly what they were saying to be honest. Never say never after all. 

I thought they just meant they weren't currently planning on doing any full reworks. And it doesn't mean they can't tweak or add synergy between abilities that are already there. I think it was more of a "we have much bigger things going on now to consider reworks for the time being" rather than a "we're never touching old content". 

21 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I mean, you can check the wiki. They put dispositions on WARFRAMES. IMO that's the bigger issue here. They are admitting some of their frames are "higher tier" and some are "lower tier", but instead of fixing them or spending time going over the lower tier ones and bringing them up to standard, they introduced a system that might as well be a stealthy way to introduce something akin to Warframe rivens, dispositions and all. 

I hope you are right though. I hope they look at the data from this and bring lower "tier" frames up to standard. Because by their own system they are admitting some frames like Grendel are below standard and need Helminth invigs to increase their play statistics. So, really hope they are using this to get stats like you said. Because this is not sustainable for the game long term, if they are just going to accept that some frames suck and think random buffs are enough to fix the problem. 

The only "proof" that anything is "weighted" is "I know a guy who totally saw it in a datamine, I swear!", posted on Reddit.  Not an official source. 

That's the only cited source on the Wiki.  Hearsay. 

I think we should all put away the pitchforks and wait to hear official info before condemning the devs over something that might not even exist.

And the system is mid-to-end-game, and completely voluntary.  We all cleared SP without it before...  it's just for extra fun.  In no way needed.  AND it's only TEMPORARY, at that.  Where's the fire?

11 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

No, that's NOT what Pablo said at Tennocon. 

What he SAID was that, AT THE CURRENT TIME, there are no plans to do reworks because they have A WHOLE BUNCH of other projects to finish FIRST.  He ALSO said there MAY be reworks DOWN THE LINE, but as a rule of thumb, they'd rather create NEW content rather than endlessly rework old content that people (even if they aren't YOU) DO enjoy already.

In otherwords, why take Chroma AWAY and turn him into something else to please Group A when Group B is still using him just fine?  It's far better to LEAVE Chroma for Group B, and just create a NEW frame with the Rework ideas for Group A to be content with.  

I swear, y'all just have itchy trigger fingers for the angry keyboarding and look for the slightest thing you can twist to turn into drama.

10 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

I dunno if that's exactly what they were saying to be honest. Never say never after all. 

I thought they just meant they weren't currently planning on doing any full reworks. And it doesn't mean they can't tweak or add synergy between abilities that are already there. I think it was more of a "we have much bigger things going on now to consider reworks for the time being" rather than a "we're never touching old content". 

You are 10000% correct!  In the context of The New War being promised this year, Cross Save/Play, Mobile Warframe, and the Duviri still on the backburner, not to mention the MOUNTAIN of bug complaints they're still working through.... Pablo simply stated that it was NOT a current priority, is all.  He never said never, and in fact, stated that MAYBE they would rework serious needs, but just not this second.

I think other peeps just need the drama or look for everything to be wrong.

Hell, before this, people have been writing essays on these forums about "I don't NEED new content! Just fix the bugs!"   So DE says "Yeah, we agree!"  and now it's "WHAT?  NO REWORKS?  NO NEW CONTENT?!"  

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

23 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

Like I said, you gotta catch up.

It's already been documented all the broken frames have a much larger chance on the rolls like 3 weeks ago.

People were afraid to even post the information thinking they would get banned for it.

The only reason we have this whole conflict between narrative and reality, is people like you taking things at face value.

You need to wake up to reality, people wanting your money, vote or attention aren't your friends and will happily manipulate you, if they can.

Rule one, never start a sentence with "the developers said..."

Talk is cheap, it's free in fact if you don't count censorship, lol.

SOOOO much great "documentation" that you've still yet to provide a single article or video based on FACTS, not hearsay or anecdote.  Riiight...  And you think I'M the one that needs to "wake up"!  LOL

Talk IS cheap, so prove it or go elsewhere with your conspiracies. 

I KNOW DE is a company, a business.  I KNOW their endgoal is making sales. I'm not stupid or naive.  But that doesn't make them "evil liars out for blood", either.  You're creating dichotomies that aren't accurate.

Rule one of ACTUAL reporting?  Cite multiple credible sources.

You talk about people wanting to manipulate for value they can get from you... and yet ignore that most of the people who whine about these conspiracies are Social Media Influencers or Websites who want your clicks! xD  

Get several valid sources, or just stop.

Archived