General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Can't valence fuse a maxed (60%) MK2 Railjack into an unmaxed MK3 version of the same model.

ArcusVeles

Title says it.  I got a lot of MK1 and MK2 versions of the Vidar Talyn before I got an MK3 to fuse them into, so I just fused them all together into a maxed (60%) MK2 in anticipation of feeding it into an MK3 when it eventually dropped, but when I try to fuse this maxed out MK2 into the MK3 I got it throws this at me, despite it only having 33.8% Heat damage:  wlgyFac.png

I assume this is a feature to keep people from accidentally fusing away maxed gear in a wasteful way, but in this case it's harming my ability to upgrade my MK2 to an MK3.  I hope a loophole can be struck for this sort of scenario, since the design of Railjack growth is to upgrade in this fashion to begin with.

13 hours ago, Dreugui said:

You can't Fuse stuff that not the same MK, So only MK3 can be fused with MK3, it's not a bug.

Incorrect!  You can't fuse higher MK stuff into lower MK stuff, but it works perfectly fine the other way around.  I've fused plenty of MK1's and MK2's into MK2's and 3's.

Archived